Author Topic: new sonnabend thread  (Read 4484 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Re: new sonnabend thread
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 07:37:27 PM »
Gator now is calling Sonna a liar.....

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=440&page=3

So not content with calling me a coward, you now call me a liar as well?

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 07:43:22 PM »
I think it would be just best for you to stay out of discussions like this. You have interesting opinions on many other topics but when you go and start making comments about other people's lack of military service you are threading on thin ice, know what I mean?

Yes because only a racist like gator is allowed to disparage troops and question people military service or lack there of.

:whatever:

As for Sonna...can't say we didn't all try to warn him.

The pic that Ed posts directly below is that is his son's Cav Troop in Korea.

Yeah his son is in that group that he wants to cut and run from Iraq known as the U.S. Army.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline djones520

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 07:47:39 PM »
Sonna and I have discussed before the condition that precludes him from joining the military.  I believe him 100% about it.  I'm ****ing flabbergasted at how Gator is handling himself in that conversation.  This is a new low for him even...
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 07:51:39 PM »

We all know that Sonna has had several medical issues, so I am sure what he is saying is true.

The comparison of Sonna to Eyelids by Gator is a new low....

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 07:58:23 PM »
Hey, GATOR, you stupid ****, Sonna was medically-disqualified to serve, you ****ing moron! He just didn't feel it should be necessary to point it out to your stupid ****ing ass!  :censored:

Damn, I'm STILL defending Sonna after being called a bastard by the ****er.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 07:59:35 PM »

We all know that Sonna has had several medical issues, so I am sure what he is saying is true.

The comparison of Sonna to Eyelids by Gator is a new low....

This is true, and as I said in the previous post, it prevented him from serving.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline djones520

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 08:03:01 PM »
There goes Jimcarlton pushing the button with Gator again...   :fuelfire:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2008, 08:04:07 PM »
Sonnabend is a deeply loyal guy, who feels guilty about playing on this site because it is like abandoning an old friend who is in trouble.  He attributes the abuse he gets to Gator and his core group of protected fave shit-stirrers, not the site as a whole.  I understand where he is coming from, since I also hold loyalty as a higher value than most, but I reached my limit with TOS.  Not that this site or any other site is perfect, even the best have their share of autocratic dicks (or dickettes) who want to dictate thought content and values to everyone else (The whole 'Moral clarity' bullshit, for instance), but the aggravation at TOS just got to the point that it clearly exceeded the positive value for me.

Pretty darn eloquent for a 19 Series!  :tongue:

He had that college edumecation.  Thats why his speechery is so nice compaired to us enlisted fellars.

I only done it fer the munny.  Well, and the wimmins.

:cheersmate:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 08:07:35 PM by djones520 »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline djones520

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2008, 08:10:26 PM »
Tanker, I just fixed your post up a bit.  Your use of the qoute function was all messed up.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2008, 10:21:58 PM »
Hey Gator, no, you may not read this, but someone there does, have you ever wondered why most of your military active duty and veterans are now here? You know, since you seem to act like a spokesman for the military?  :whatever:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2008, 11:27:36 PM »
Tanker, I just fixed your post up a bit.  Your use of the qoute function was all messed up.

Thanks, I probably stuck my comment inside the box by accident, if the quote runs longer than the edit window and has nested quotes, I sometimes fail to notice I'm not typing below the very last quote closer.  I had to leave the area immediately after I posted, so I didn't see the final version after I sent it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.