Author Topic: Sonnabend gets welcomed back to CU.  (Read 16204 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Sonnabend gets welcomed back to CU.
« on: June 01, 2008, 10:20:29 AM »
N/T
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 10:07:53 AM by BadCat »
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Re: Sonnabend gets welcomed back to CU.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 10:23:11 AM »
But isn't gator advocating the U.S. cut and run with his Ron Paul worship? I wish I knew which of his Sybill personalities was out this week.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 10:58:47 AM »
But isn't gator advocating the U.S. cut and run with his Ron Paul worship? I wish I knew which of his Sybill personalities was out this week.

Gator started advocating cut and run when he said "John Kerry was right" and that we should leave Iraq.  He started his cut and run crap way before the Ronobots showed up...a complete 180 from how he had been before.

Only myself and a couple others dared to call him on it.  It's also about the same time he was letting TexasToast start smearing TOS with anti-Bush/military stuff and when I tried to control it...TT whined and it got my modship yanked from me.

I quit.

Ed sent me an e-mail asking me to please come back and against my better judgement I did.

The Ronobot crap and what he did to me after that was the thanks I got for coming back.

I say all of the above as a warning to Sonna.  He thinks we're all just sour grapes here because we dump on him for going back and jealous of the fact that Ed is being nice to him now and even made him a mod.

I'm told him that stuff from first hand experience of getting treated like a sucker and a fool by the Admin at CU.

I guess some people just HAVE to learn the hard way.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 11:01:45 AM »
Hey BC! What is this ?
gator is on a distinguished road
I see it in every post quoted from CU.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2008, 11:14:57 AM »
Hey BC! What is this ?

I don't know.  It's not there when you copy the thread, it shows up on the paste.

Distinguished road to "what" is the pertinent question.
Hell? :lmao:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 11:16:07 AM »
Don't know--it's something that was put up by "TEH JOOOOOOOOOSSS!"
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 12:49:19 PM »
There are still Coalition troops dying in Iraq and the Australians were too chickenshit to stick it out.

Not very reliable allies if you ask me.

Yet you have strongly advocated the U.S. taking down the flag and leaving BEFORE the mission is completed.

Exactly who is the Chickenshit here Ed?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 01:11:31 PM »
Are you denying that the Australians are cutting and running from Iraq after electing a Left Wing government?

What part of that is untrue?

My characterization of them being chickenshits would apply to America or anybody else if we did the same thing.

I will be saying the same thing about my government if Obamaclinton is elected and we do the cut and run two step.

Would you rather not discuss such delicate matters or would you rather I not make value judgments?

Anyone here got the Google-fu to go find where he came out and said we need to cut and run from Iraq?

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 01:13:56 PM »
I can;t imagin why anyone would go over there other then to go and laugh at what it has become so long as a reptillian admin is there.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 01:25:56 PM »
Hey BC! What is this ?
That and the green box is the reputation meter, similar to what we have here, but much more common in the vbulletin forums. As the reputation goes up, the number of green boxes increase (the higher ones will have light green boxes). And yes, it can go into the negatives, which uses red boxes.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 01:26:58 PM »

YES! I think the ****er has something mental going on. Me and TRG took his sorry ass to task over that very f'n thing. Called him chickenshit, but we were told we couldn't question him because he's a "Vietnam Veteran".  :whatever:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »

YES! I think the ****er has something mental going on. Me and TRG took his sorry ass to task over that very f'n thing. Called him chickenshit, but we were told we couldn't question him because he's a "Vietnam Veteran".  :whatever:

There was also the Thread right after (I think) the Nov. 2006 election where he started a thread about "John Kerry Was Right" in which Gator agreed with Kerry that we needed to pull out of Iraq and that we weren't gonna win.

So I hope to GOD that Gator is looking in the mirror when he says that anyone or any nation that pulls out from Iraq before the mission is finished is a "chickenshit".

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 03:30:19 PM »
Are you denying that the Australians are cutting and running from Iraq after electing a Left Wing government?

What part of that is untrue?

My characterization of them being chickenshits would apply to America or anybody else if we did the same thing.

I will be saying the same thing about my government if Obamaclinton is elected and we do the cut and run two step.

Would you rather not discuss such delicate matters or would you rather I not make value judgments?

Anyone here got the Google-fu to go find where he came out and said we need to cut and run from Iraq?

No need to Google it....I remember it and so does everyone else. He is taking advantage of no database recovery.

LL is letting him have it pretty good......good for her!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 03:31:59 PM by RobJohnson »

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2008, 03:33:50 PM »
Of course Logan's Pappa is still a member after another round of troop bashing....

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2008, 03:39:31 PM »
I explicitly remember him saying "I have the right to be smarter today than yesterday." THAT's when he said the U.S. should pull out of Iraq.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2008, 04:18:30 PM »
Gator: Hey Sonna, we need to generate some traffic to the new and improved CU. You don't mind if I ridicule your country and if that don't work, maybe call your mom a "ho"... do ya mate? 

Sonna: No problem. Do what ya gotta do. I'll gladly take the abuse because (1) it's for CU and (2) I know that you don't really mean it.

So, do you think I will get that promotion to super-mod?  :naughty:

Gator: Don't go there dude.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008, 04:28:19 PM »
Always an ounce of truth babe.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 04:43:35 PM »
Gator: Hey Sonna, we need to generate some traffic to the new and improved CU. You don't mind if I ridicule your country and if that don't work, maybe call your mom a "ho"... do ya mate? 

Sonna: No problem. Do what ya gotta do. I'll gladly take the abuse because (1) it's for CU and (2) I know that you don't really mean it.

So, do you think I will get that promotion to super-mod?  :naughty:

Gator: Don't go there dude.

:lmao:

I think they only made Sonna a mod in the first place to try and disrupt CC....

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008, 07:53:17 PM »
gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeper 
So you are saying you would have voted for a chickenshit basically then?
I actually did vote for him in the Florida Primary so the answer is yes.

However, I didn’t vote for him because of that issue. In fact I said I differ with him on that issue.

I addressed that point very clearly in my endorsement. I said that his policies on fiscal responsibility and smaller government were much more important to our country that getting our ass kicked in Iraq.

We can survive an asskicking if we have a strong economy. If we don’t have a strong economy then we will hurt a whole lot more in the long run.

No need for a comment on my part.  That bit of stupidity speaks for itself.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008, 07:54:26 PM »
I explicitly remember him saying "I have the right to be smarter today than yesterday." THAT's when he said the U.S. should pull out of Iraq.

That's EXACTLY what I remember as well. .....after he was berating the hell out of TRG and myself for being Jew-loving Neocons.  :whatever:

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 07:57:26 PM »
I think they only made Sonna a mod in the first place to try and disrupt CC....

Yeah, maybe we should have denigrated his mother, denigrated his country, and called him a coward for never serving, even though I know why he didn't/couldn't. Maybe he would have stuck by us.

On second though, nah. Don't want it, don't need it, nor do we need him. We speak our minds here and don't have to put on a ****ing show and play Damn games.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 07:58:20 PM »
He became unhinged and raving like a DU moonbat about Iraq right after his baby boy enlisted.

It's gone downhill since then...and he's no doubt become quite a source of embarrassment for his kid.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2008, 08:04:35 PM »
He became unhinged and raving like a DU moonbat about Iraq right after his baby boy enlisted.

It's gone downhill since then...and he's no doubt become quite a source of embarrassment for his kid.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that correlation. I had thought of it when this all blew up originally. No other comment, really, just noticed that too.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2008, 08:26:08 PM »
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub 
Our SonnaBend is now banned there. IP ban also.

Ask him the ENTIRE story about that Garrett before you begin that  :censored: eye roll.

I wonder if the admin will start publishing his pm's as well.

As with most things you babble on about you ignorant bitch...you have no clue as to what you're talking about.

Not that it's ever stopped you from running your mouth.

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=1841&postcount=50
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 08:29:47 PM by TheSarge »

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2008, 08:30:54 PM »
Sonna asked to have his account deleted. Since there has been so much ****ing drama with him, I decided to ban him instead so he can't come back. Besides, his beloved CU is back online now, so why would he want to?  :sarcasm: