Author Topic: Boxer Hector 'Macho' Camacho Shot in Puerto Rico  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Boxer Hector 'Macho' Camacho Shot in Puerto Rico
« on: November 21, 2012, 09:53:25 AM »
Boxer Hector 'Macho' Camacho Shot in Puerto Rico

Former world boxing champion Hector "Macho" Camacho went into cardiac arrest Wednesday morning and is on life support after being shot in the face Tuesday outside of San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Friend and former manager Ismael Leandry told The Associated Press Wednesday that doctors were waiting for Camacho's mother to decide whether Camacho, 50, should be taken off life support. She was expected to arrive Wednesday morning from the U.S. mainland.

Camacho was shot as he sat in the passenger's side of the car outside the Puerto Rican capital Tuesday and was rushed to the trauma center in San Juan. Doctors said he was in critical but stable condition after suffering cardiac arrest at 4:15 a.m. on Wednesday.
ESPN
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Boxer Hector 'Macho' Camacho Shot in Puerto Rico
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 09:54:09 AM »
WTH?
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Lacarnut

Re: Boxer Hector 'Macho' Camacho Shot in Puerto Rico
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 11:19:26 PM »
He has been declared brain dead. Drugs were present at the scene.