Author Topic: 2012 Men's NCAA Tournament Brackets  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Minky

2012 Men's NCAA Tournament Brackets
« on: March 14, 2012, 04:57:01 PM »
Is anyone interested in filling out a bracket for the tournament? In my Yahoo group, you can fill out up to 5 brackets. I'd love for those interested to join.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/77446/invitation?key=5b6af7da9ab93bfb

FYI, I'm a huge Wichita State fan and am thrilled with them this year. Go Shockers!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: 2012 Men's NCAA Tournament Brackets
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 08:34:51 AM »
I wanted Syracuse, but Fab Melo was ruled (academically) ineligible for the tournament.  I wanted Mizzou, but then found out about their defense--and talked to one of my neighbors, who is a local high school's girls' varsity basketball coach (and she's rather easy on the eyes, too), who cued me into Michigan State.  I've got MSU v. North Carolina in the title game, and I think MSU just might come out on top of that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 08:42:51 PM »
Lehigh has just beaten Duke 75-70, and my bracket is now in serious danger. One more of these, and the whole thing is in the trash.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline Minky

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 08:59:26 PM »
Yea, my brackets are a mess. I'm devastated about how badly Wichita St. played the other night. That was nowhere close to the team we've been supporting here. Such a disappointment. The boys got off the bus from the airport this afternoon and were devastated themselves. The crowd had to work to pick up their spirits. They had very high expectations for themselves and feel they let the city down.

We're still very proud of our Shockers!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 11:28:51 PM »
I'm sorry, but the brackets are all about picking the upsets. Not that I have any insight on who the upsets will be. Maybe nadin ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Minky

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 12:47:15 AM »
One of my brackets actually has KU and Kentucky in the final game. I'm in the 88th percentile on Yahoo. Nice!

Offline Minky

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 12:47:39 AM »
Go KU! :)