Author Topic: Official SOTU annoy the Left by telling how real Americans are suffering Thread  (Read 9235 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Select moaning from the dump:

I'm very concerned about Obama's desire not to regulate so much.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002216114

Why won't he go after the banksters!!???!?
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002216096

I disagree with Obama on taxes
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12514839

EPIC Obama FAIL: "...more work-study jobs..." is not the path to educating more students well.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002216299

Why does Geithner look constipated....
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002215997

Obama loves fracking?? WTF? it's poisoning our water. we need protection from this. seriously wtf!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002215963

Couldn't make these fools happy even if you hung em with a new rope.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Oh UGH! Mitch Daniels? they couldn't get Allen West?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Obama gave them the "courtesy flush" distancing from himself several months back.

Down twinkles.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Chris Barron @ChrisRBarron

Obama said gay, quick gays get out your checkbooks!
Retweeted by GayPatriot

:lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

Chris Barron @ChrisRBarron

Obama said gay, quick gays get out your checkbooks!
Retweeted by GayPatriot

LOL I knew that was coming.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Andrew Stiles @AndrewStilesWFB

Pretty sure I just heard Sheila Jackson Lee ask President Obama to sign something "[for] a police office [who got me out of ticket]."
Retweeted by GayPatriot

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade

LOL I knew that was coming.

Gay Patriot is awesome! :lmao:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Gay Patriot is awesome! :lmao:

He is. What else is he saying?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
America is back?  Where did she go?
Hiding from liberals.

musicblind
191. I'm starting to cry. This man needs to be in the White House for four more years.

If only they would have worked with him for the first four years IMAGINE how much more he could have done to save us.

You had two years.  That was enough.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline JakeStyle

Oh UGH! Mitch Daniels? they couldn't get Allen West?

He didn't show up the day they were passing out the charisma, that's for sure.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
He's mostly retweeting what people are tweeting to him.

He's a few of his Tweets :lmao:

GayPatriot @GayPatriot

RT @marcambinder: A lot of people using the word "Clintonesque" to describe speech. That means... what, exactly? // Blowjobs for the staff!

GayPatriot @GayPatriot

RT @James_Keyes1: I looked at the trend #StateOfTheUnion and there are too many ignorant people tweeting nonsense. // It's why O got elected

GayPatriot @GayPatriot

@secupp Will they arrest Barney Frank and Chris Dodd??

GayPatriot @GayPatriot

DRINK!!!! RT @AriMelber: "Warren Buffett pays a lower tax rate than his secretary." - Obama

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
He didn't show up the day they were passing out the charisma, that's for sure.

I have to take it back, Mitch did OK.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
I wasn't watching.  What was the total?  Two?  (exit/entrance)

I honestly don't know, I watched but my brain reached a state of numbness that I haven't had since....., well a really long time.  

The lights were on but no one was home. :-)
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline JakeStyle

His message was good but it was delivered by a mannequin.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

I couldn't watch Mitch, my screen went black. Damn democratICS in my TV.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Charles Krauthammer said Daniels response was 1 of the best responses to a SOTU address.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
It's amazing all the racist tweets directed towards Michelle Malkin from Obama voters.  :banghead:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
It's amazing all the racist tweets directed towards Michelle Malkin from Obama voters.  :banghead:

My moonbat brother can't stand her and I always point out his racist comments he makes about her.  I get her books out and lay them all around when he comes for Christmas.   :-)

Offline JakeStyle

Charles Krauthammer said Daniels response was 1 of the best responses to a SOTU address.

Maybe I am being to harsh but I thought the delivery was very stilted and hesitant.  I am probably basing my opinion on appearances rather than content as I was interrupted by a phone call for a large portion of his speech.

Offline Lacarnut

If you make more than so much a year, "You shouldn't get special loopholes and deductions." I wonder if Obama chooses not to apply deductions on his tax return. Is it not a little hypocritical to say rich people shouldn't do something.....while you're doing it?

The dummies had two years to change the tax code when they controlled the W.H. and Congress. What did they do? Nothing. Obama wants to play the class warfare card. Tomorrow it will be the race card.

Offline JakeStyle

They are the scum of the earth and Michelle has pointed out their disgusting tactics several times.  I love the fact that she calls them on their acts and continues to do what she does, she is a very strong woman.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
My moonbat brother can't stand her and I always point out his racist comments he makes about her.  I get her books out and lay them all around when he comes for Christmas.   :-)

Does he even realize that he's being racist?

Maybe I am being to harsh but I thought the delivery was very stilted and hesitant.  I am probably basing my opinion on appearances rather than content as I was interrupted by a phone call for a large portion of his speech.

Let's hope Americans were listening to the message.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
They are the scum of the earth and Michelle has pointed out their disgusting tactics several times.  I love the fact that she calls them on their acts and continues to do what she does, she is a very strong woman.

Yep! she always retweets them.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
kpete (32,059 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

OUT OF THE PARK!!!

:lmao: Bwaahahaha, only in T-ball.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown