Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 41749 times)

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Re: Skyrim
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2013, 08:12:05 PM »
Finally replaced the XBox. Let's see what all the hype is about.. :-)
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2013, 12:57:34 AM »
Found this mod for Skyrim....

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4rBkV-vRpY[/youtube]

The link for this mod is in the video description.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2013, 04:54:02 PM »
Found this mod for Skyrim....

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4rBkV-vRpY[/youtube]

The link for this mod is in the video description.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Dacabeti

• Observer of the Obvious
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2013, 07:55:45 PM »
I was cleaning out a drawer and found a skrym DVD still wrapped in it. I don't remember buying it.
My Youngest Son's Senior Year Wrestling Highlights

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." — Thomas Jefferson

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2013, 08:23:57 PM »
I was cleaning out a drawer and found a skrym DVD still wrapped in it. I don't remember buying it.
Missing Christmas present?

Offline Dacabeti

• Observer of the Obvious
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2013, 08:31:57 PM »
No, it was in a place I keep old software. I bought it, just don't remember it.
My Youngest Son's Senior Year Wrestling Highlights

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." — Thomas Jefferson

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2013, 12:40:58 PM »
I've jumped back into Skyrim after discovering mods. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/, its best if you get the manager, it makes your life so much easier.

If there is an upgrade or compatibility patch with a mod never upgrade when it asks. Always overwrite. With skin textures that go together always overwrite.

Some mods I'm using.

Convenient Horses lets you put armor on horses, use them for storage, call them, and let your followers have a horse. There is a herding mod on that page. I haven't played with it yet.

Immersive Armor and Immersive Weapons both add a ton of stuff to the game. Really cool.

Bandolier - Bags and Pouches adds more capacity and a cool look to your characters.

Left Hand Rings nuff said.

Character Creation Overhaul it changes everything. Your smaller elves can carry less crap while you big races like orcs can carry more stuff. One race has more magicka then another that sort of thing. You can then choose a class or create your own. I'm playing an orc warrior right now.

Run for your lives, makes it so in like Riverwood if you're visiting and a dragon attacks people run for cover. When vampires attack does the same thing but with vampires. I was getting frustrated when people just try to fight dragons and vampires and end up dying. You're a freaking merchant!

Tundra Defense haven't tried it, but looks cool. Can build your own outpost.

Pumping Iron as you level your character starts to look a little stronger. Using two handed weapons give you a bigger work out. Smithing as well. Magic users don't get that much muscle building experience.

Magic Duel you know how in Harry Potter when two wands shoot their energy out and they explode in the center? This does that.

Smeltdown Items to Ingots turn the junk you pick up into ingots. Its great for Hearthfire, you can pick up some iron swords and smelt them down to ingots.

Legionettes Makes the Imperial army less of a sausage fest.

Ethereal Elven OVerhaul makes the elves look a little prettier.

SkyUI Makes everything a little sleeker and easier to work with. I enjoy it.

Enhanced Blood Textures turn Skyrim into a Robert Rodriguez movie. If you get the Dismemberment mod turn Skyrim into Game of Thrones.

Magicka Sabers lightsabers. Needs no explanation.

Highland Milk Farm you can milk cows. Buy milk, buy breakfast, things like that.

Skyrim Tycoon buy farms and lumbermills. Be a capitalist pig.

These following mods require a texture for women called DIMONIZED UNP, also a Mature texture that goes with it that adds more detail like moles and scars looks nice. Its highly NSFW or family around. You can mod it further where it puts undies on the women. Though with it, people have created great mods for it. You can look it up yourself, don't want anyone to accidentally click on it.

Noiral a race someone made and it is absolutely well done. Its a race that isn't some elf copy.

Light Elven Armor not so flashy or skimpy armor. Its pretty well detailed, can be made into armor or just clothing.

UNP Female Armors puts the breast in breastplate. Its not all skimpy anime armor or anything like that.
Some are so... nice...

Some mods I did try, but don't use anymore.

Enhanced Towns and Outposts adds more detail to the cities, villages, and outposts. Takes some computer power to use. You should use the Steam Workshop to download this one. I can't find it on Nexus.

Frostfall survive the harsh coldness of Skyrim. Goes great with the Cloaks of Skyrim mod and bandolier. Frostfall makes you carry a ton of junk to camp out and carry firewood.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2013, 12:36:31 PM »
All your hax are belong to us.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2013, 02:23:40 PM »
Some nice stuff there.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2013, 02:29:25 PM »
My son is addicted to this game  :rant:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2013, 02:39:29 PM »
I jumped back into Frostfall after getting Climates of Tamriel and Wet and Cold to work. Its pretty cool. With CoT the night is a little darker, the interior of buildings have a warmer feeling to them. Wet and Cold is pretty amazing too. When it snows your character gets covered in snow. You can see your breath while in 1st person. If you look up while its raining you can become blind from a raindrop hitting your eye. If there is a blizzard you have to look down while walking. Its pretty freaking cool.

Water redux look at this! It looks amazing.

From what I've seen with Climates is that I can't use the best of the best graphics overhaul, but with Climates it tweaks it enough to where there are these amazing shaders on. The reason I turned off enhanced towns was it was too much for my computer to handle. Too much clutter and not enough pc power. Little mods like those that add minor details can make a game more appealing instead of changing EVERYTHING.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2013, 02:40:55 PM »
My son is addicted to this game  :rant:
Its not an addiction. I mean I'm not addicted. Wait... its not March anymore? I could've sworn the 11th was yesterday.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2013, 02:43:44 PM »
Its not an addiction. I mean I'm not addicted. Wait... its not March anymore? I could've sworn the 11th was yesterday.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2013, 10:01:21 PM »
So I cleared out my cache of downloaded mods. 10 gbs. 10 gigabytes! 10 GIGABYTES! I've doubled the games size excluding all the DLC.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2013, 03:17:05 PM »
Possibly the best and worst mod.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpB7ymFKp_c&feature=share&list=UU4MGZcDG5hnzpi3hDpORkXw[/youtube]

Watch that video I was dying.

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2013, 02:28:58 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The kiss mod was just wrong.   :lmao:

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2013, 07:48:00 AM »
I love mods for skyrim, but there are some mods that are just crap

Offline Wineslob

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2013, 02:08:32 PM »
Piles of shiny shit?

:lmao: