Author Topic: Highlights of Tebow's game-winning drive  (Read 1567 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Highlights of Tebow's game-winning drive
« on: November 18, 2011, 05:03:38 PM »
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8243b64f/Tebow-s-game-winning-drive?module=HP11_content_stream

The amazing part is how many of these plays were made by Tebow himself. And he does not demure, he hits and takes a hit.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Highlights of Tebow's game-winning drive
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 03:16:20 PM »
What was Al Davis' big tagline to the Raiders all those years?

"Just win, baby!"

That's all Tebow does.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 06:14:04 PM »
He's a 6'3", 240 Lb fullback playing QB. The winning is his mindset. The guy is a natural competitor. If you put his brain in Ole Miss's old QB Jevan Snead, you'd have back to back Superbowls. It's like the two are 100% out of phase. Snead has MAJOR confidence issues, but has a damn good arm, I mean, Peyton style arm, and is a dropback passer. ...but when he gets mentally rattled, he REALLY gets mentally rattled. Tebow THRIVES on clutch time.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 02:39:49 PM »
He's a 6'3", 240 Lb fullback playing QB. The winning is his mindset. The guy is a natural competitor. If you put his brain in Ole Miss's old QB Jevan Snead, you'd have back to back Superbowls. It's like the two are 100% out of phase. Snead has MAJOR confidence issues, but has a damn good arm, I mean, Peyton style arm, and is a dropback passer. ...but when he gets mentally rattled, he REALLY gets mentally rattled. Tebow THRIVES on clutch time.

I would cringe everytime he played LSU cause I knew he was going pull it out for a victory.