Author Topic: A Tim Tebow question  (Read 14708 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: A Tim Tebow question
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 07:02:17 PM »
Still like to ask you guys a question: Who has the lowest pass completion rating of any QB out there as of now in the NFL?  :tongue: :fuelfire:

:-)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 09:01:03 PM »
Still like to ask you guys a question: Who has the lowest pass completion rating of any QB out there as of now in the NFL?  :tongue: :fuelfire:

:-)

In the NFL? Don't know, but it isn't Tebow. His is low, but it's not the lowest. Do tell.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 10:04:01 PM »
I watched a little of the start of the Broncos game and some of the end. It was an exciting game near the end and I would have been willing for the Packer game to start late in order to see how it went.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 10:32:16 PM »
In the NFL? Don't know, but it isn't Tebow. His is low, but it's not the lowest. Do tell.

Yes it is, Reb. Just saw the list of the bottom today on NFL Network. Blaine Gabbart is ahead of him for cripes sake.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2011, 04:27:09 AM »
To me the only stat that means anything is how many you have in the win column.
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 07:16:19 AM »
To me the only stat that means anything is how many you have in the win column.

Yeah, what's that stat, Revolution?  :stirpot:

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2011, 11:47:21 AM »
:(

Anywho...rumor has it that old man Favre may be going to the Bears. Hainie isn't doing them any favors, but I doubt it happens. But go ahed, Favre. I'm sure the Packers would just hate to leave you busted up on your back once more.  :fuelfire:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »
:(

Anywho...rumor has it that old man Favre may be going to the Bears. Hainie isn't doing them any favors, but I doubt it happens. But go ahed, Favre. I'm sure the Packers would just hate to leave you busted up on your back once more.  :fuelfire:

Cool. When he retires from there all he has to do is wait for Stafford to get hurt then he can complete his run at QBing the entire Frozen league.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 12:14:27 PM »
And Brett Favre relates to Tim Tebow exactly how?........

Just sayin'.......

Rev, don't fret. I honestly couldn't give a shit less about football or sports in general. I just like watching the verbal fisticuffs on this thread.  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2011, 12:25:49 PM »
And Brett Favre relates to Tim Tebow exactly how?........

Just sayin'.......

Rev, don't fret. I honestly couldn't give a shit less about football or sports in general. I just like watching the verbal fisticuffs on this thread.  :-)

Liberals hate Christians.

Tebow is a Christian.

Therefore, Liberals hate Tebow.

Rev also hates Tebow. Therefore, I guess Rev is a liberal.

Oh no I di'int!!! 

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2011, 02:17:32 PM »
That could be the most hurtful thing you've ever said to me, you monster.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 03:29:04 PM »
Liberals hate Christians.

Tebow is a Christian.

Therefore, Liberals hate Tebow.

Rev also hates Tebow. Therefore, I guess Rev is a liberal.

Oh no I di'int!!! 

:rotf:

+1.  Rev, go ahead and man up. It's not sightly watching a grown man cry.  :lmao:      :cheersmate:   
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 11:53:00 PM »
Hahaha. I was joking.

Could have used :sarcasm: <---that though, I guess. :thatsright:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 07:12:01 AM »
Hahaha. I was joking.

Could have used :sarcasm: <---that though, I guess. :thatsright:

Nah, I got it.  :wink:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2011, 06:25:13 PM »
Down 10-0 in the fourth with 7:something left to play . . . Denver ties it with :03 in regulation, and they win it in overtime.  He's 7-1 now.  'Course, Marion Barbour making those two mistakes didn't exactly help Chicago, but them's the breaks . . .

Denver is going to win the Super Bowl in the next three years because of Tebow.  Bet on it (I'm not Will Pitt, either).
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Minky

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2011, 06:33:37 PM »
First we must see how he deals with a big loss. We also must watch the complete meltdown with fans when he gets a big loss. Denver fans on my Facebook are over the top obnoxious these days.

"Suck it, haters!"
"Tebownage!"

I'm of the belief that Denver fans shouldn't put all their eggs in one basket, but they are. The catastrophic fall from temporary glory will be amazing. Bet on it.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2011, 07:12:24 PM »
He done done it again.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2011, 07:32:52 PM »
Good God, no, I really mean, Good God. Eventually you have to think he has something to do with it. Damn, 10-0 in the 4th, and you win 13-10? WTH?

Oh, BTW Rev....

7-1.  :stirpot:

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2011, 08:32:46 PM »
Tebow is not black,,,the plan is to have an all black QB staff along with all black coaches...remember what happened to Limbaugh when he made a comment about a black quartreback,Donavan McNabb I believe....

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2011, 11:26:36 PM »
Tebow is not black,,,the plan is to have an all black QB staff along with all black coaches...remember what happened to Limbaugh when he made a comment about a black quartreback,Donavan McNabb I believe....

Rush's point was addressing the media's need to have a prototypical black quarterback to excel, not an unorthodox white QB. Rush never made mention of Vick, because he played his own game as a running QB. McNabb was not a running QB, but a pro-style passer.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 07:06:45 AM by Rebel »

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2011, 05:57:34 AM »
I beginning to think that if Tebow played the entire game the way he plays the end of the game he could be one of the top QBs in the NFL.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2011, 09:46:54 AM »
I beginning to think that if Tebow played the entire game the way he plays the end of the game he could be one of the top QBs in the NFL.

Yup.  I think I heard that he was 15/20 passing in the 4th Quarter.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2011, 02:21:04 AM »
First we must see how he deals with a big loss. We also must watch the complete meltdown with fans when he gets a big loss. Denver fans on my Facebook are over the top obnoxious these days.

"Suck it, haters!"
"Tebownage!"

I'm of the belief that Denver fans shouldn't put all their eggs in one basket, but they are. The catastrophic fall from temporary glory will be amazing. Bet on it.

Well, I don't know about big loss in the NFL, but his last big loss in college inspired him to pick up the rest of his team and carry them to the national championship and damn near repeat as a Heisman winner.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2011, 07:16:54 AM »
Well, I don't know about big loss in the NFL, but his last big loss in college inspired him to pick up the rest of his team and carry them to the national championship and damn near repeat as a Heisman winner.

Yep. When he lost to my Rebels it motivated the hell out of him to win a national championship.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlIQFf7A5wY[/youtube]

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/57/year/2008/florida-gators

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2011, 07:20:25 AM »
BTW, he's already had a big loss in the NFL. He lost to the Lions 45-10. He's undefeated since then.