Author Topic: Tyson shares love of pigeons in show  (Read 1543 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Tyson shares love of pigeons in show
« on: January 07, 2011, 05:31:05 AM »
Interesting.  I was wondering what had happened to Iron Mike.

Tyson shares love of pigeons in show

But, it's got an AP byline on top of the Fox Sports story, so all I'll give is the link.

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/Mike-Tyson-shares-love-of-pigeons-in-new-Animal-Planet-show-010611

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Tyson shares love of pigeons in show
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 06:04:22 AM »
Interesting.  I was wondering what had happened to Iron Mike.

But, it's got an AP byline on top of the Fox Sports story, so all I'll give is the link.

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/Mike-Tyson-shares-love-of-pigeons-in-new-Animal-Planet-show-010611

Wonderful, as I mentioned in the thread about the arrested Vulture for spying, birds have been trained to carry messages and spy for thousands of years.  Someone here sent a link to a video about the Mongals using huge birds to kill wolves----AMAZING film footage.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 12:27:39 PM »
Wonderful, as I mentioned in the thread about the arrested Vulture for spying, birds have been trained to carry messages and spy for thousands of years.  Someone here sent a link to a video about the Mongals using huge birds to kill wolves----AMAZING film footage.

I don't think I've ever seen a pigeon that big.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 07:28:10 PM »
Didn't read the article, but I wondered what the big deal was about Tyson loving pigeons. Some of those Tyson chickens in the store aren't much bigger than a plump pigeon.

Then I figured out you were talking about Mike Tyson.  :-)