Author Topic: Michael Vick Reinstated by the NFL  (Read 992 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Michael Vick Reinstated by the NFL
« on: July 28, 2009, 06:29:41 AM »
Michael Vick Reinstated by the NFL

Michael Vick was reinstated by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell on Monday and could play in regular-season games as early as October.

Vick can immediately participate in preseason practices, workouts and meetings and can play in the final two preseason games — if he can find a team that will sign him. A number of teams have already said they would not.

"Needless to say, your margin for error is extremely limited," Goodell said in a letter to Vick. "I urge you to take full advantage of the resources available to support you and to dedicate yourself to rebuilding your life and your career. If you do this, the NFL will support you."

Goodell suspended Vick indefinitely in August 2007 after the former Atlanta Falcons quarterback admitted bankrolling the "Bad Newz Kennels" dogfighting operation. Goodell said then that Vick must show remorse and signs that he has changed before he would consider reinstating him.

I think he should go play for Cleveland.   :fuelfire:

MORE

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Michael Vick Reinstated by the NFL
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 09:48:19 AM »
I think he should never be allowed to return to the football feild unless it is to get away from a hungry mass of pitbulls!!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Michael Vick Reinstated by the NFL
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 07:13:54 PM »
I think he should never be allowed to return to the football feild unless it is to get away from a hungry mass of pitbulls!!

If he is still a threat, keep him in prison. If not, let him pursue his livelyhood.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.