Current Events > Blogs

Join The Fight

(1/2) > >>

epublius:
Hi all,

My name is ePublius and I have started an on-line news and opinion newspaper. We together must build a voice that will be listened too.  The mainstream media is against us, but as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck have demonstrated, it is possible to break through and be heard. Please join me by going to epubliuspost.com and support the effort. Become a Citizen Journalist and fight back, for the pen is mightier than the sword. 

ePublius

Chris:
I'm moving this to the blog forum, but it is usually considered poor taste to whore your blog out on your first post.  Also, please read the rules before posting in any forum.

Thank you, and welcome.

djones520:
I doubt there will be anymore posts from him.  I was tempted to delete the thread when I saw it in Breaking News.  Couldn't decide if Politics or Blogs was better off.

epublius:
I am sorry that I offended anyone but this is not just my blog.  You might want to see what I am trying to do.

djones520 I noticed one you are in the Air Force and a Red Wing fan. I too am both. I am from Detroit and I was a crewchief on F-4's in the Air Force, I served from 1981-1997  so I have been there. I am a patriot who is concerned and I hope you are too. 

epublius

Rebel:
This was the intention behind creating the "Blog Forum". He's new. Why would anyone expect him to know whether or not to post in the BN, GD, or this section?

Welcome aboard, epublius.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version