Author Topic: The office non-bouncy  (Read 2140 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: The office non-bouncy
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 10:14:20 PM »
I'm not a programmer.  :-)

Thou dost protest too much, methinks!   :-)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 12:41:10 AM »
I raise chickens, mostly laying hens but meat birds too, they all free range and are incredibly spoiled and happy right up to the point we shoot them in the head. I assure you, a chicken that is being "bled out" is already dead and it really doesn't take very long. We leave ours hanging only as long as it takes to boil the pot of water to dip them in (it makes feather removal much easier). Plus, they aren't going to stick them in boiling water TO COOK unless they're plucked. Operations like KFC have machines to do that quickly and efficiently. They are completely dead when that happens. Honestly, there's plenty to dislike about KFC's treatment of chickens, especially for someone like me who really enjoys these busy, quirky little birds, but you really have to do a little research before posting something like this.

Cindie

I agree KFC has a dastardly reputation when it comes to "taking care of their chickens", but if you just figure the volume they have to accomplish, anyone with an ounce of sense could figure out it is because of DEMAND!

Maybe if the primitives would quit eating KFC, we could ask KFC to slow down and give the chickens the "RED CARPET TREATMENT"!!! Right before we cut their heads off!

For cryin' out loud, have any of these pukes ever made a stink about the fanatics cutting OUR heads OFF?????

Of course they are freedom fighters, right?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline lastparker

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 02:32:35 PM »
Note:  Never join a conservative website and admit you have a shred of a moonbat viewpoint.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS