Author Topic: Good football day (SEC/BIG 12/Army-Navy)  (Read 994 times)

Offline ReardenSteel

Good football day (SEC/BIG 12/Army-Navy)
« on: December 06, 2008, 10:37:47 AM »
Everything everyone loves (and hates) about college football is in the works today!

- The great tradition of Army v Navy.

- Two conference championships to place two teams into the super err BCS-NC game (probably)

- That team in California plays uh, someone for uh, something. (I believe the right to get beat by Penn State in the Rose Bowl)

- The Buckeye's can't get beat today!

FOOTBALL!!!!!

Ok, pick the winners time...
Navy
Florida
Oklahoma
USC
Who is next?

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline ReardenSteel

Re: Good football day (SEC/BIG 12/Army-Navy)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 04:05:27 PM »
That win by Navy nearly put me into a tryptophan induced coma.  :yawn:

This SEC game is the cure. Big start for both but I still think the end will be Florida by a lot.

fwiw- "My" Cincinnati Bearcats kickoff vs Hawaii at 11:30 tonight. (I'll never make it to the end of that one, lol)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: Good football day (SEC/BIG 12/Army-Navy)
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 04:11:10 PM »
OU
USC
Arizona
Cincy
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi