Current Events > Blogs

The Angry Capitalist's Blog

(1/4) > >>

The Angry Capitalist:
Make no mistake, the election of Barack Obama as 44th president of the United States represents the counterbalance that threatens to capsize the West and cast us all into the murkiness of, as Churchill might call it, a new Dark Age. Not only does his inexperience pose a serious and ominous threat to the safety of the citizenry, but his naiveté portends to embolden and energize the adversary that threatens our gates. Even his most ardent of supporters stand in bewildering silence when pressed to cite any reasonable example of foreign policy experience that has helped shape the future actions of their dear leader. They can not legitimately point to any such episode simply because prior to that fateful day in January when Obama is sworn in he has exited only in the realm of speculation and conjecture. What shakes one to the core is the realization that upon the shoulders of this neophyte rests the responsibility not only to parry the thrust made by the enemy but to gather the courage needed to unsheathe the sword and actually draw blood. It is disheartening to arrive at such a conclusion in the vacuum of theory and rhetoric, but when placed in the context of recent real world events, one is frightened on an unprecedented level. Never before in the history of our nation has the electorate risked so much on the unproven abilities of someone whose experience exists not in the realm of the real or factual, but solitarily on the fallacious theories of the university and their warped perception of reality.

More at:
http://www.hostileopposition.blogspot.com

Lord Undies:
Is that your blog?

The Angry Capitalist:
Yes... would love to know what you think.....

The Angry Capitalist:
I do not wish to coddle the enemy, nor do I wish to change his grim outlook on life. I want to lay waste to the enemy and rend his will to fight. That, my friend, is the only indisputable way to win a war. Otherwise, with his faculties intact and any shred of will left to resist, you have only brought into being another generation of adversary that will be born of resentment and spite, and when left to his devices, will devise alternate methods to strike back at his antagonist. To leave the enemy intact, though bruised and bloodied he may be, is commensurate to dousing a flame with gasoline. Why have we lost site of this fact? It should not be our purpose to win the hearts and minds of our Islamic enemies, nay, with every act of benevolence their ire grows stronger and more violent. We should endeavor to break their backs in such a manner that they are unable to raise their swords in anger let alone place them to our throats. Sadly, our leadership in this great nation has lost their will to fight, and if left unchecked, this malady will lead to capitulation and, ultimately, subjugation to the will of our merciless foe...

More At:

The Angry Capitalist:
   There it is. I have uttered those words so contemptible in modern society that the mere allusion to such a sentiment is beyond reproach. Please forgive me, but I no longer have the patience to deal with those who wish to remain mired in the lowest depths of the social order. Are there not means available to these people who perpetually contend for the scraps from the table of those of those who actually contribute to the betterment of our world? This is not to say that I have no compassion for those who are infirmed, whether it be in a mental capacity or those suffering permanent injury to their persons, or those who, now beset by the ravages of old age have fallen into poverty. No, it is not these poor souls of which I am speaking of when I condemn the poor, it is those amongst this division of society who crave not advancement or a better life for themselves but are content to permanently siphon wealth from the upper reaches of the ladder. These dregs are, in my opinion, to be held in the highest form of contempt...

More At:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version