Author Topic: Red October's Official "I Hate the Cowboys" Thread  (Read 15461 times)

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
Re: Red October's Official "I Hate the Cowboys" Thread
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2008, 06:38:16 AM »
It's amazing how atrocious we are without Westbrook.  One guy, no matter who he is, should not make or break the entire team.  We don't just suffer talent-wise without West, we get stoooooopider in our playcalling.  Lemme see... you're gonna run 4 TIMES IN A ROW directly into the teeth of Chicago's defense stacked up on the goal line, a team famous for it's big mongoloid line-backer?   :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:  I bet Andy Reid is still wondering why it didn't work.  After it failed the first 3 times in a row, you'd think they might wanna try, oh I dunno... a screen pass maybe?  A play-action, roll McNabb left, roll him right, let McNabb make a play somewhere OTHER than directly up the middle where all of Chicago's defenders are stacked?  They would have done exactly that with Westbrook in there.  I feel like I'm in John Madden's commercial where he's saying "that's stupid, you just don't do dumb things."  Amen, John.  Amen.  :badmood:

This is gonna be long and painful till #36 is back  :bawl:

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2008, 06:41:10 AM »
And DeSean Jackson is starting to piss me off with his rookie ass.  Way to give the NFC's most limp-dicked offense a free TD, rookie!   :banghead:

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2008, 07:27:30 AM »
You want me to go ahead and change the thread title to "Red October's Official "I Hate the Bears Thread" now?   :-)

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 07:30:06 AM by Odin's Hand »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2008, 07:36:01 AM »
You want me to go ahead and change the thread title to "Red October's Official "I Hate the Bears Thread" now?   :-)

:lmao:

A Philly fan only has love for two teams... the Eagles and whoever is playing against Dallas this week.   :cheersmate:

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2008, 10:22:37 AM »

Fine by me.  :-)

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin