Author Topic: VIDEO: Liberal Goes BERSERK Over Hearing Official Narrative Mocked  (Read 381 times)

Offline pjcomix

You know the guy with the megaphone was doing a great job of red pilling via mocking the official narrative because it enraged a liberal to the point that he went flat out BERSERK. And don't think this crazed liberal is an outlier because the schools, the media, and the government including the top ranks of the DOJ and the FBI are filled with others just like him.

https://rumble.com/v2q0s7u-liberal-goes-berserk-over-hearing-official-narrative-mocked.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

That’s why you need a quart size pepper spray in your car at all times if he tried to do that in Florida he would have been dead
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Delmar

Star Member NanceGreggs (27,677 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217932104

WOKE!!!!!!

If you're a Trump-humping MAGAt, I just scared the living shit out of you with a single word.

You don't know what the word means, and your Republican politicians can never define it when asked for an explanation of what it is, or what it represents.

What they do know is that invoking that word strikes fear in the heart of every ignorant dumbass who they've brainwashed into believing that a single, one syllable word - when applied to anything - means something onerous, something evil, something that portends the end of civilization as we know it.

Let that sink in. You have been trained like dogs to react to a word. You foam at the mouth over a word. You totally lose your shit over a word.

And you wonder why sane, intelligent people see you as the ****ing idiots you are.

Dutch brought this NanceGreggs post over the other day and I thought of it when I watched this video. 

But we're the ones who lose our shit and foam at the mouth.

I think the video would have been better if, once the lib started smashing his car with the bike, the megaphone guy had started calling him a groomer.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

I think the video would have been better if, once the lib started smashing his car with the bike, the megaphone guy had started calling him a groomer.

I think it would have been better if he grabbed the guy by the collar and pulled him into the window and used his face for a punching bag while the driver drove away at 35 mph  :lmao:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline jukin

Only one question; What is that lunatic's DUmp name?

:cheersmate: PJ HI 5!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Only one question; What is that lunatic's DUmp name?

:cheersmate: PJ HI 5!

Loonilib

Offline ADsOutburst

Loonilib
BreakTheGlassWindow?

SmashAndGrab?

IFeelBetterNow?