Author Topic: DUmmies dismiss news of a Biden Admin freak stealing luggage  (Read 3599 times)

Offline Delmar

Re: DUmmies dismiss news of a Biden Admin freak stealing luggage
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2022, 10:11:41 AM »
Does anyone here remember Republican Senator Larry Craig from Idaho and how he got arrested at that very same MSP Airport?

Senator Craig didn't steal anything from anybody.  He didn't get caught having sex.  He didn't get caught propositioning anybody for sex.  No lewd or lascivious behavior other than some tapping of his toes or something peculiar about his stance while standing at the urinal or toilet  that prompted the Minority Report police squad to swoop in and arrest him for the Pre-Crime of an airport bathroom gay sex rendezvous.

There was a firestorm in the media and a slew of homophobic posts at democrat underground.

Compare and contrast that with how Sam Brinton is getting treated.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2022, 12:42:57 PM »
Seems it has a habit of stealing luggage:

Jose Garcia (2,181 posts)

Energy department official accused of stealing luggage from Las Vegas airport

8 NEWS NOW INVESTIGATORS
Energy department official accused of stealing luggage from Las Vegas airport
by: Vanessa Murphy

Posted: Dec 8, 2022 / 03:35 PM PST

Updated: Dec 8, 2022 / 06:59 PM PST

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — An energy department official is accused of stealing luggage from Harry Reid International Airport, the 8 News Now Investigators learned Thursday.

A felony warrant was issued for Sam Brinton, a deputy assistant secretary, sources said. The charge is for grand larceny with a value between $1,200 and $5,000, records showed.

Brinton is a deputy assistant secretary of the office of spent fuel and waste disposition, according to the Office of Nuclear Energy’s website.

Brinton faces charges for a similar incident at the Minneapolis airport. He was on leave after charges were filed in connection with that incident, an energy department spokesman said in November.

https://www.8newsnow.com/investigators/energy-department-official-accused-of-stealing-luggage-from-las-vegas-airport/

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217448230

Offline SVPete

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2022, 01:00:20 PM »
I'm not the only one speculating, but I suspect it has a length record of ever escalating thefts. LIEden's vetting team probably missed it because they don't vet check-off boxes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2022, 01:45:12 PM »
I really want this story and it to go away.  I don't want to have to see this creature's creepy gross appearance.  That bald head, those beady, squinty eyes, the lipstick-along-with-a-mustache just absolutely nauseates me. 

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2022, 02:22:43 PM »
I really want this story and it to go away.  I don't want to have to see this creature's creepy gross appearance.  That bald head, those beady, squinty eyes, the lipstick-along-with-a-mustache just absolutely nauseates me.

Absolutely agree.  This freak makes UndergroundPanther look semi-normal.  I also love how merely trying to discuss this weirdo requires a complete hatchet job on the English language resulting in syntax like this:

Captain Zero (4,999 posts)

6. I hope they is prosecuted. Fast. Off the payroll.

I guess we weren't screening for the dysfunctional factor here. Did he have any bona fide credentials for this position? What's they's age? Jaybus H.

"They is"????  "They's age"????  WTF.  How are readers supposed to make any sense of anything written like this?  Of course, with DUmmies, writing in a manner which makes any sense is not a given.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217449317

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2022, 02:23:03 PM »
How insane would it be if it turned out Sam Brinton had been stealing nuclear documents? :panic:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2022, 02:35:25 PM »

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2022, 05:00:04 PM »

6. I hope they is prosecuted. Fast. Off the payroll.

A sentence for each of them, then?

:lmao:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2022, 07:56:26 PM »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2022, 08:41:44 PM »
How insane would it be if it turned out Sam Brinton had been stealing nuclear documents? :panic:

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2022, 09:04:13 PM »

A sentence for each of them, then?

:lmao:

So if it's bi, would that be 4 sentences, 2 each for each theft? :o Or 2 sentences for the 2 thefts of 2-years-to-life, since it's something-or-other-fluid? :o

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2022, 10:30:57 PM »
When life imitates Dragnet.

Offline landofconfusion80

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2022, 12:20:51 PM »
office of spent fuel and waste disposition,

Fitting?

As far as the stupid pronouns,  ya this is how the Trans community (libs of tik tok) wants everyone to speak, or YOU ARE A BIGOT!

See:   Odins Men  on YouTube for good sarcasm
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2022, 01:03:08 PM »

So you don’t think a mustache with green lipstick is going to be the next fashion trend?
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2022, 07:21:40 PM »
Psychotherapist: I Warned About Sam Brinton, but No One Listened

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2022/12/12/psychotherapist-i-warned-about-sam-brinton-but-no-one-listened-n1653030

Despite facing two felony charges for stealing luggage, non-binary, cross-dressing, and gender-fluid nuclear waste official Sam Brinton still has his job, although his bio has been removed from the Department of Energy’s website. All that it says now at https://www.energy.gov/ne/person/sam-brinton is “You are not authorized to access this page.” It’s hard to believe that Biden’s handlers could be capable of embarrassment over his arrests; after all, they hired Brinton in the first place, despite, or more likely because of, his gleeful flaunting of his bizarre perversions. Is stealing luggage really farther beyond what they consider acceptable than “puppy play”? And now a clinical psychologist has revealed even more unsavory details about Brinton, and that his warnings about this ostentatiously degenerate individual went unheeded. Of course.

Dr. Joseph Nicolosi, Jr. of the Reintegrative Therapy Association has revealed that he tried to alert people to Brinton long before the nuclear waste top dog started spiriting women’s suitcases away from baggage claim areas. “My colleagues and I,” said Nicolosi, “warned lawmakers in California and Massachusetts, and the LGBT activist groups which were sponsoring him, about Sam Brinton’s ever-changing story about abuse he allegedly underwent in therapy because of his LGBT attractions. But nobody cared, so Brinton’s testimony about his alleged experience played a key role in banning legitimate practices across the nation.”
Brinton attacked conversion therapy based on his own bitter personal experience, but Nicolosi points out that the sly dog contradicted himself on numerous points. Nicolosi explains, “Brinton claims he was in torture therapy as a young child for years and can’t remember the therapist’s name. He later claimed the therapy took place in his twenties. But even as he was attacking therapies that don’t exist, he was engaging in sadomachism (sic) and simulated bestiality with young men and women. Of course, no one cared about his credibility until he got caught stealing luggage.”

Nicolosi also noted the extremely damaging consequences of the credulous acceptance of Brinton’s inconsistent testimony: “Think of all the damage that was done, preventing people from accessing legitimate trauma therapy, because lawmakers relied on Brinton’s clearly suspicious testimony. ...

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2022, 11:24:52 AM »
Despite facing two felony charges for stealing luggage, non-binary, cross-dressing, and gender-fluid nuclear waste official Sam Brinton still has his job, although his bio has been removed from the Department of Energy’s website.

Sorry couldn't help it, the set up was too easy.   :-)
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2022, 11:35:45 AM »
It finally has been fired, https://nypost.com/2022/12/12/non-binary-biden-nuclear-official-sam-brinton-fired-after-multiple-luggage-theft-charges-reports/ .

I won't test my belief, but I'm pretty sure that if I got arrested for theft at an airport while on a business trip my employer would swiftly can me, not wait nearly two weeks.

Offline Karin

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2022, 01:24:56 PM »
That butchering of the English language as posted by Bamamoose above made my hair stand on end.  That DUmmie had to deliberately type that out and hit post.  How could anybody possibly do that? 

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2022, 02:13:01 PM »
It finally has been fired, https://nypost.com/2022/12/12/non-binary-biden-nuclear-official-sam-brinton-fired-after-multiple-luggage-theft-charges-reports/ .

I won't test my belief, but I'm pretty sure that if I got arrested for theft at an airport while on a business trip my employer would swiftly can me, not wait nearly two weeks.

They had to jettison him. He has too much baggage. :rimshot:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 02:53:32 PM by ADsOutburst »