Author Topic: The teflon has definitely worn off Traitor Trump.  (Read 630 times)

Offline CC27

The teflon has definitely worn off Traitor Trump.
« on: November 28, 2022, 07:49:29 AM »
Mon Nov 28, 2022, 08:37 AM
fightforfreedom (3,303 posts)

The teflon has definitely worn off Traitor Trump.

The Republican Party knows he cannot be the nominee or they will lose in 2024. Trumps brain dead base is shrinking not growing, All the investigations are closing in on Traitor Trump.

Trump is going to have a very bad ending to his life. I am going to enjoy watching it.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217415608

You are one sick puppy.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: The teflon has definitely worn off Traitor Trump.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 08:42:06 AM »
Lets compare, Trump vs biden:

Trump: bunch of made up shit pushed by the media and the uniparty and the left, with unassailable real world results like the economy, successful crackdown on illegal immigration, low inflation and unemployment and a gangbusters economy...

Vs

FJB: racial division still being pushed as hard as possible, using government to go after political opposition from the ground level all the way to the presidential level, unprecedented record inflation, unprecedented record fuel and energy prices,  the first black friday in mermory where nobody went shopping, a RECESSION, layoffs all over, drawing down the SPR to dangerously low levels for political gain before an election, open borders, war on gun ownership and gun rights, collusion with big tech to silence political opposition and stifle information damaging to dem/lefty/uniparty interests...

Listen DUmmies, and listen good:

Anyone with a lick of sense will crawl through molten broken glass, and then gnaw off their own arm if neceessary, to vote Trump and rid themselves of the likes of you in control...whether you clowns indict Trump for some fake bs crime or not.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 08:50:51 AM »
You are one sick puppy.

I have a feeling he/she is suffering mightily, from a synapse failure having taken place in his/her tiny brain! 

~ ABC    :-)
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 09:37:02 AM »
 :mental: Yeah, well, wake me up when Trump's greatest fear is not a dead battery on his golfcart. :mental:

Fixed it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 08:14:35 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 02:23:36 PM »
The saying goes, "a broken clock is right twice a day".

In the dems' case, however, the clock has no hands.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2022, 10:50:38 PM »
When things get serious after the first of the year, 2023, Trump will go on offense. 

I can only conclude that he and his beautiful wife will be 'astronaut tough', as the old Joe Weider-ad used to say...  More intuitive about who they bring-aboard the Campaign this time. 

He's aware that Paul Ryan is on the board of FOX.  I don't anticipate DJT giving them many exclusives from here on in.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 08:16:48 AM »
Only 16 replies. DUmmies must be chafed sore from all their :jerkit: ing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2022, 11:00:16 AM »

Listen DUmmies, and listen good:

Anyone with a lick of sense will crawl through molten broken glass, and then gnaw off their own arm if neceessary, to vote Trump and rid themselves of the likes of you in control...whether you clowns indict Trump for some fake bs crime or not.

Problem is there are a LOT of Americans who do NOT have a lick of sense to see that Biden and his handlers are causing massive amounts of the damage and division in this country.  Those dumb masses will vote Orange Man Bad or not vote at all. 

Not all of those are moonbats or libs either.  Linguini-spined business as usual republicans will fall for the "Trump is too divisive, he can't win" mantra as well. 

I'm not throwing my hat in for anyone yet, but I'm glad to live in an open primary state where I get some say in the Republican candidate without having to attach an R to my name.  The primaries will be where America wins or loses, where we get Trump, Desantis or another milquetoast sacrificial lamb (Dole, Romney, McCain, Bush I, ect).  And that will depend on if it's Trump or Desantis and how the other one reacts. 

This is going to be a long painful election cycle all around.   :panic:
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2022, 10:26:10 PM »
fff still can not get over the fact the Trump beat Hillary.
This pain will burn in every dumocrats mind for ever.
 :loser:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2022, 09:54:17 AM »
fightforfreedom (3,303 posts)

... Traitor Trump

Given Libs' and Progs' decades of wrongly/falsely claiming that the Rosenbergs were innocent, I have less than zero respect for DUmmie claims that anyone is a traitor.