Author Topic: Newsreaders, please spare us the sanctimony  (Read 677 times)

Offline CC27

Newsreaders, please spare us the sanctimony
« on: November 21, 2022, 03:23:40 PM »
Star Member DavidDvorkin (18,746 posts)

Newsreaders, please spare us the sanctimony

Inevitably, after the mass murders at Club Q in Colorado Springs, newsreaders are telling us solemnly that the city is in mourning. It should be, but we all know that there are many in that city and across the country who are delighted and gleefully anticipating more murders of gays, trans people, Jews, blacks, Asians, and on and on -- and that will happen, thanks to the twin evils of hatred and the proliferation of guns.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217398754

You are one sick POS

Offline Muddling 2

Re: Newsreaders, please spare us the sanctimony
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 03:36:10 PM »

You are one sick POS

Are these the same people cackling with glee when Steve Scalise was shot or Rush Limbaugh passed away?

Asking for a friend.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 03:54:03 PM »
Maybe the evils of stuffing homosexuality Transgender ism and pushing all this on young children has something to do with it as well
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2022, 05:37:55 PM »
Are these the same people cackling with glee when Steve Scalise was shot or Rush Limbaugh passed away?

Asking for a friend.

They aren't gay, therefore not a hate crime, according to leftist logic.

I'll also add Rand Paul to your list, who was assaulted by his Democrat neighbor. Which the media cheered, because he deserved it. :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2022, 08:02:47 PM »
They aren't gay, therefore not a hate crime, according to leftist logic.

I'll also add Rand Paul to your list, who was assaulted by his Democrat neighbor. Which the media cheered, because he deserved it. :mental:

I noticed today that there were news reports and plenty of Youtube videos expressing the feelings and hurt but the gay communities in all of the major cities. It pointed out to me that we get none of this when a school is shot up the only reports we see are how guns need to be banned and how evil white men are. If someone would have shot up a bar full of straight 20 sometimes then nary a word of sympathy would be said.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2022, 08:43:30 PM »
twin evils of hatred and the proliferation of guns.

Nope. Guns as we know them in function, have been here for well over 50 years.

"Hate" is subjective, and based on leftist opinion.

This problem started when the left began its soft on crime stance, which led it to let out or leave out of jail, people who properly belong there, who the left then used as an excuse for background checks.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2022, 08:59:39 PM »
Contrary to DUmmies' and other Progs' fantasy narrative, it definitely is not R or other conservatives who are the principle attackers and murderers of "Jews, blacks, (and) Asians", and AFAIK, not "gays (and) trans people", either.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2022, 10:38:16 PM »
One look at that hole-in-the-wall bar and I knew no psycho would choose it as a place to make a meaningful statement about anything national. 

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2022, 05:38:29 AM »
Star Member DavidDvorkin (18,746 posts)

Newsreaders, please spare us the sanctimony...

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

The major takeaway I have from this post is that even the DUmmies realize that the narrative coming out of the soup coolers of the DNC propagandists is contrived bullshit.

They apparently have as much respect for the heirs of Cronkite as the rest of the country does.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2022, 11:16:03 AM »
The major takeaway I have from this post is that even the DUmmies realize that the narrative coming out of the soup coolers of the DNC propagandists is contrived bullshit.

I've been wondering for some time how many Whomp!-Whomp! narrative fail events it would take for DUpipo to realize that conclusion-jumping like this event's pretty much always ends in Whomp!-Whomp! Reading between the DU OPS lines, I'm guessing that Star Moron DavidDvorkin has noticed and is tired and frustrated with that pattern of narrative fails. Not that he seems ready to say, "Can we just wait for facts to come out instead of conclusion-jumping?"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.