Author Topic: **** Andrew Yang  (Read 346 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
**** Andrew Yang
« on: August 09, 2022, 06:41:27 PM »
herding cats (18,304 posts)

**** Andrew Yang.

Andrew Yang🧢⬆️🇺🇸
@AndrewYang
·
Follow
I’m no Trump fan. I want him as far away from the White House as possible. But a fundamental part of his appeal has been that it’s him against a corrupt government establishment. This raid strengthens that case for millions of Americans who will see this as unjust persecution.
7:53 AM · Aug 9, 2022
Read the full conversation on Twitter

I’m no Trump fan. I want him as far away from the White House as possible. But a fundamental part of his appeal has been that it’s him against a corrupt government establishment. This raid strengthens that case for millions of Americans who will see this as unjust persecution.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217018764

DUmmies hating on Andrew Yang.

JohnSJ (84,548 posts)

2. This is why you will NEVER be qualified to be President, because you fail to understand the law

TheBlackAdder (24,067 posts)

18. I think he's part of 3rd Way and wants to run in the general on his own ticket.

DUmmies hating leftists who are not Democrats.

bottomofthehill (6,515 posts)

7. He has always been a dope and a clown.

Midnight Writer (16,596 posts)

9. What's your alternative, Andrew?

TFG broke our laws, and he continues to break them every day.

Are you saying he shouldn't face legal consequences because he has a large, radical fanbase?

Do we just let him go his merry way?

W_HAMILTON (5,113 posts)

11. His lazy grifting ass should just go full MAGA at this point.

He shows himself to be a ****ing moron with each passing day.

Since he apparently doesn't want to go back to working a real job, just go full MAGA mode and grift those sweet, sweet fascist funds from those brainwashed Fox """News""" viewers. Whatever shred of dignity he may have once had, it's been long gone at this point. Just go full MAGA grifter at this point, dude. We know your lazy ass wants to.

They accuse Andrew Yang being MAGA.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: **** Andrew Yang
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 09:11:53 AM »
 :waisis:

He's not white, so any criticism of him has to be due to that right?  This is the bar you nutters set, isn't it?

Speaking of racism....

Star Member Sogo (3,454 posts)
29. It must be that he doesn't understand law, because

it's not a "math thing."

and in the "people groups should all think the same" category

AlexSFCA (6,027 posts)
13. wow, I never thought he was dumb.

That’s unfortunate as he had potential and meaningful representation of Asian American community in national politics. And now he flushed it down the drain by revealing his true colors - that he is actually not smart.

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 09:21:16 AM »
I'm no Yang-fan.

That said, I'm no Yang-fan.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 09:54:45 AM »
Former D Presidential candidate Yang has gone off to try to form some sort of third political party - and he's Asian - so it's open season on him for lockstep-faithful Dems.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 10:03:43 AM »
Former D Presidential candidate Yang has gone off to try to form some sort of third political party - and he's Asian - so it's open season on him for lockstep-faithful Dems.

Channeling their inner uniparty?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 12:14:39 PM »
I'm no Yang-fan.

That said, I'm no Yang-fan.

I can't imagine why... :confused:

I mean, we're talking about somebody who believes you're stupid enough to be bribed with your own damned money (Yang was the drooling imbecile who's plank was Universal Basic Income for "all"). :shucks:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2022, 12:51:39 PM »
DUpipo hate the truth.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2022, 01:09:47 PM »

As every progressive schoolchild knows by now, Asians are properly considered "white adjacent" and therefore open to ruthless criticism and won't be deemed racist.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2022, 03:10:20 PM »

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217018764

DUmmies hating leftists who are not Democrats.
:mental:

That's the beauty of being a DUmmy.

You can hate on leftists for not being democrats, or hate on democrats for not being leftists...or sufficiently leftist, and hate on everyone else not mentioned for any reason what so ever.

And you can get people who share your belief systems and limited intellect to agree with you and pat yourselves and each other on the back.

Their behavior is 100 percent cult like.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.