Author Topic: DUmmie gets shunned  (Read 474 times)

Offline Karin

DUmmie gets shunned
« on: August 09, 2022, 07:26:08 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217017166

Cheezoholic (920 posts)

Fatsen your seatbelts
Raise your guard. The diner here this morning is electrically quiet with murmurs and whispers. My usual seat at the far left of the counter was covered in a garbage bag and my usual order was served to me in a to go box. On top of their fearless leader being raided We tragically had a 24 year old officer shot and killed by a black gang member he pulled over on the highway on the outskirts of town last weekend at 3am. The first officer to die in 90 years

I live around these ****ers. Im just tellin ya get ready.

:lmao:

Star Member Walleye (16,649 posts)

1. TV news isn't helping. CBS just spent 15 minutes sounding very sympathetic to the Trump side

Carrying water for the Republicans again. Terminal bothsidesism

Very short thread, there's not much more at this time.  DUmmies complaining about MSM being sympathetic to the Trump side.  This is a very different US that we woke to this morning. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DUmmie gets shunned
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 07:34:52 AM »
This is a very different US that we woke to this morning.

Uh huh.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 08:19:00 AM »
Fatsen your seatbelts
Raise your guard. The diner here this morning is electrically quiet with murmurs and whispers. My usual seat at the far left of the counter was covered in a garbage bag and my usual order was served to me in a to go box. On top of their fearless leader being raided We tragically had a 24 year old officer shot and killed by a black gang member he pulled over on the highway on the outskirts of town last weekend at 3am. The first officer to die in 90 years

I live around these ****ers. Im just tellin ya get ready.

What's this??? "Fatsen" your seatbelts?! Is this suggesting we need larger seatbelts for the overweight? Is this fat-shaming?

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 08:46:34 AM »

If by that you're referring to now living i a banana republic, you are correct. It's amusing how throughout history those who supported and aided such government transitions all believed their standard of living would be safe. You know. like Venezuela, and Cuba.

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 08:50:36 AM »
Yea you need to "fatsen" your seatbelts. And make sure your airbags are in working order. If the people you voted for get their way you're headed for one hell of a crash.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 09:15:28 AM »
Well, if LPC Noob Cheezoholic's favorite diner is a Libs & Progs haven, maybe some of the low-life scum Progs catch-and-release got rough on the furniture while celebrating the raid on M-a-L. Or maybe the local/loco gooberment went full-panic with a Covid or m'pox partial shutdown.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 04:09:46 PM »
What's this??? "Fatsen" your seatbelts?! Is this suggesting we need larger seatbelts for the overweight? Is this fat-shaming?
I always thought it was interesting at the dealership that you could get a seat belt extender. If a car salesman asks if you will require one, that should be a major wakeup call
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2022, 01:27:27 AM »
Looks like the owners of the diner finally had enough of the DUmbass and showed him the door.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2022, 03:21:11 AM »
Looks like the owners of the diner finally had enough of the DUmbass and showed him the door.
Probably ran up a huge tab and they'd finally had enough.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2022, 05:50:26 AM »

Looks like it's time to start loading your mags. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2022, 09:27:50 AM »
Looks like it's time to start loading your mags. :thatsright:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
apres moi, le deluge