Author Topic: VIDEO: Absolutely Unbiased NY AG Might Take Laughable Legal Action Against Trump  (Read 316 times)

Offline pjcomix

Hmmmm... New York Attorney General Letitia James campaigned hard on a platform that she would indict President Donald Trump for something... ANYTHING! Therefore it is quite laughable that all the current news reports that she might take legal action against Trump FAIL to mention her over-the-top loudly proclaimed political BIAS against Trump which she boasted about frequently during her election campaign.

https://youtu.be/dEk4y7nJqTY

Offline SVPete

After God knows how many years of "investigating" Trump, she has "suggestions" of something. In plain English: I got nothing, but in support of my party's Trump-fear, I'll weasel-word insinuation of having found something.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

could a defense argue that her office is not fit to indict him because of the bias she clearly and openly displayed during her campaign.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
It makes no sense. How do you know if a shirt hanging on a clothes rack is worth $20 or $100? You don't unless there's a price tag on it and someone pays that price, or it doesn't sell and eventually has to go on the clearance rack.

In the same manner, what is the price of a piece of property? Sure, you can get an appraisal done on the property, which I would think any bank making a loan on a building would do. But really, you don't know what the price of a building is until the owner puts a price tag on it for sale. And even then, you really don't know the price until it sells.

I can tell you right now the county has appraised my home and land for half of what it's really worth. You think I'm going to complain about that since my property taxes are based upon the value from the county accessors office? No way!

Trump buys a building for $20M, he then claims later on it's worth $100M, who's to say it's not? Maybe he's overvalued it, maybe he's undervalued it. There's no way to truly know.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Humm, they seem scared of something.......
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Lawfare is as lawfare does.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.