Current Events > The DUmpster

DUmmy advocates blackmail and/or violence against Sinema and Manchin

(1/3) > >>

BannedFromDU:

--- Quote --- Funtatlaguy (9,205 posts)

Who agrees with me on SineManchin stick/carrot time is up.

It’s time.

In fact, it’s past time.

Biden needs to go to them and say tell me what you need for two things to happen:
1. To get your buy in on both infrastructure bills.
2. To get your buy in on a carve out for voting rights.

If they don’t respond with that carrot 🥕 request, then you use the stick.
I don’t know what that stick would be.
But, I’m sure they have skeletons and weaknesses.
Time for hardball.
Our democracy is at stake.
We must pull out all of the stops.
Use any and all ammunition that you can find.

--- End quote ---

Ammunition, eh? Talk about dog whistles. Now, what would they say if if a Republican said that...

Wonder how long this incitement to violence will last on DU.

DefiantSix:
Hey DUmbshits...

In order to BLACKMAIL somebody, they have to have something they're trying to keep out of the public eye. As an example, this is why the Stormy Daniels debacle of yours failed so miserably: Trump didn't care if you told the world he paid for sex. He's a billionaire; he expects to pay for EVERYTHING.

Ruminating on that failure might be time well spent before deciding to go off and execute the same **** up all over again with sonebody else. (Just a hint: I hear she's already out of the closet, so blackmailing Sinema over her personal proclivities is probably a non-starter. She's probably more sensitive to somebody blabbing to the gossip sheets that she's a Dim'Rat...)

SVPete:
Sounds reportable to the FBI as a threat of violence against Sen. Sinema and Sen. Manchin.

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote from: SVPete on October 15, 2021, 05:50:06 PM ---Sounds reportable to the FBI as a threat of violence against Sen. Sinema and Sen. Manchin.

--- End quote ---
Throw in incitement just for good measure

CollectivismMustDie:
It's amazing how 'democracy is at stake' if they don't get permanent pandemic voting privelege.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version