Author Topic: Soooo, I purposely found my way to the "wrong side" of TikTok. We need to talk a  (Read 455 times)

Offline Mary Ann

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215862507
Shell_Seas (2,752 posts)

Soooo, I purposely found my way to the "wrong side" of TikTok. We need to talk about this.

I started a new TikTok account and began watching, liking, and following right-wing content. I initially did it because I thought I would find morons talking about magnets in vaccines or something like that...I was going to make fun of them. It was hard at first because I kept getting clips of Trump over and over again.

But then something more dark and nefarious began showing up on my feed. So, I made my way over to the Domestic Terrorist side of TikTok.

(If you're unfamiliar with TikTok or their software, they will feed you content based on your likes and watches, and they are VERY specific, even in narrow niches. TikTok's software's algorithm is IMO the most brilliant and effective of all social media platforms.)

Ok, so the first thing everyone needs to know is hundreds, maybe thousands of so-called patriots hanging these black American flags on their houses and cars. These are no quarter shall be given flags. I have asked several of them the meanings, to be sure. What these flags mean is that they will not surrender, and they will execute their enemies.

Who are their enemies? Democrats, Liberals, Communists, the Government, Biden, vaccinated people, LGBTQ, and BIPOC.

They are openly letting everyone know they are ready to start murdering non-conservatives.

Then, they are organizing. I'm sure they are organizing on other social media platforms as well. Still, they are talking about their locations and asking nearby people to message them to start organizing and planning.

There are hundreds of them online talking about how they are ready to die, they are ready to start forcibly removing elected officials, and they are ready to start kicking in the doors of Democrats.

They also plan to meet at their local libraries at 9 am every Saturday and not bring their cell phones, so they can start secretly planning their "taking back of America."

I started a thread on Twitter with some of these clips. (Some of them are just stupid) But you can see how many of them are openly planning violence and trying to connect with people who are down for their cause. This thread doesn't even cover how many of them I've come across.

Saturday in Washington DC, it wouldn't surprise me if there was violence. Also, in Colorado, too. I'm sure there are other places, but those are the only two I've heard about so far.

They think that Joe Biden has committed treason by mandating the military, and employers with more than 100 employees have to get vaccinated. They have been saying that this is the civil war, and Biden made the first shot.

Then, many military people will not take the vaccine and are leaving the military because of it. So the people who are trying to organize are directly targeting them and vets.

The FBI would go round all these people up and hit them with some red flag laws in a perfect world, but the world is far from perfect.

Many of us saw January 6th coming for months. But, I'm here to tell you, it's coming again, and this next time will be at the expense of much more human life.

Here is my thread; I suggest watching all of the videos, especially those close to the end.
:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Now do antifa accounts, and see how many actual assaults are organized, recorded, shared and applauded.  I'll wait.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
DUmmy = Soooo, I purposely found my way to the "wrong side" of TikTok. We need to talk about this.

Wait, this obviously implies that there is a correct side of TikTok.  Never been on it as I'm not a teenager, but it sounds horrific.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Here's an image from what Shell_Seas saw:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist

Michelle H. Davis

Looks like a kook. Is a kook.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Now do antifa accounts, and see how many actual assaults are organized, recorded, shared and applauded.  I'll wait.

At this point, most members of the Democrat party qualify similarly with their disturbing, unhinged, and lunatic fringe beliefs.  Turn on CNN/MSDNC or read the NY Slimes or Washington Compost and you can see glaring examples hourly and daily.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

Someone had better report Amazon for comforting and aiding traitors. They have a ton of black American flags for sale.  :fuelfire: