Author Topic: 9 Year Old Owns "Woke" Liberals  (Read 412 times)

Offline BamaMoose

9 Year Old Owns "Woke" Liberals
« on: June 23, 2021, 03:40:12 AM »
This one needs a little background.  Apparently, the school board in Lakeville, Minnesota got sucked into a battle between various parents and school employees about the appropriateness of pushing Black Lives Matter propaganda on students.  So back in September they put out a memo banning all political indoctrination.

There is an important discussion happening in the city of Lakeville right now. It began after teachers and staff of the Lakeville School district received a memo saying Black Lives Matter posters are not allowed in their classrooms.

<Snip>

In the memo, the school district highlighted Policy 535, saying that the goal for the district is to "maintain neutrality as to all political campaigns and issues."

More specifically, "employees, while acting in the capacity of a school district employee, shall refrain from any conduct that is intended to be or that reasonably could be perceived as endorsing or opposing specific political issues or political candidates."

<Snip>

The memo also read that the district bans other slogans, like 'All Lives Matter,' 'Blue Lives Matter' or 'Keep America Great.'

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/discussions-after-lakeville-area-school-district-informs-teachers-not-to-have-blm-posters-up-in-classrooms/89-78adcadc-3518-439c-84e9-1de462fc1b79

Seems reasonable to not be pushing any political agenda on children in school, but unfortunately the problem didn't go away.  As a result, the school board had to reiterate their position a few weeks ago, but inexplicably they then put up a bunch of BLM posters in the schools.  Which led to this little girl going off on their hypocrisy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsXwJK56KmE

tulipsandroses (3,179 posts)

She's a kid. I will refrain from negativity. But she is well on her way to becoming a GOP darling

Fox News probably offered a scholarship and job after graduation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsXwJK56KmE

Of course, the DUmmies act like adults towards a nine year old.

MiniMe (19,720 posts)

3. I couldn't listen to her BS.

Ignore the message if it doesn't fit my worldview.

Star Member CrackityJones75 (437 posts)

5. BLM isn't political.

Nor is it offensive. For ****s sake it is patriotic to recognize that there is a systemic issue and to correct it for… get this… the betterment of the country as a whole!

I am tired of watching nazi youth.

Must be a Nazi, for calling out the adults on their lies.

Star Member smirkymonkey (59,729 posts)

6. She's an annoying, obnoxious little racist in training.

I blame her parents, but in 10 years she will be an adult and if she doesn't change her views then she will just be one of them and there will be no excuse for her.

I have to say that I have rarely seen such arrogance in someone of that age. She could use a little humility.

And, of course, racist too.

Star Member oasis (47,474 posts)

7. The 9-year-old should begin getting her facts straight before speaking

in public. She's headed for embarrassing smackdowns in future junior debates.

The fact is the adults set a policy and then violated it.  Oasis should find out what the word facts and debate mean, before opining on the subject.

Shell_Seas (2,618 posts)

11. If I was the principal, I would expel her.

And, of course, punish her for having an opinion thats not lockstep with the liberals.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215552766

And not be outdone by the DUmmies:

A woman, who said she works at Eastview Elementary, spoke immediately after the girl, praised the work of the board and the teachers before saying "Black Lives Matter" six times in a row. She then quarreled with the nine-year-old girl before repeating "Black Lives Matter" five more times.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/minnesota-girl-slams-school-board-over-blm-posters-after-no-politics-promise/ar-AALi0Mr

The little girl came off as obnoxious and was obviously coached by her parents, but maybe that's what it takes to counter school employees chanting "Black Lives Matter" and picking fights with 9 year old children.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: 9 Year Old Owns "Woke" Liberals
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 06:26:42 AM »
Star Member CrackityJones75 (437 posts)

5. BLM isn't political.

Nor is it offensive. For ****s sake it is patriotic to recognize that there is a systemic issue and to correct it for… get this… the betterment of the country as a whole!

I am tired of watching nazi youth.
BLM isn't political, but it is meant to draw attention to a systemic issue, and it is patriotic to use it?

It's as if the people on the left don't think about the implications of what they're saying.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 09:29:10 AM »
A 9YO understanding that labeling people as racists and oppressors or oppressed victim based on their skin color is destructive? She's vastly smarter and wiser than the average Prog! Next thing you know she'll be talking about judging people by the content of their character, as individuals, instead of their skin color. She, and others who think that way, are DANGEROUS!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 11:22:48 AM »
BLM=  Be Livin in Mansions.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 01:08:21 PM »
BLM isn't political, but it is meant to draw attention to a systemic issue, and it is patriotic to use it?

It's as if the people on the left don't think about the implications of what they're saying.

No, they don't, at least the moonbats and low information libs don't. The high level proggies occasionally realize the ripple effects, but as long as those effects maintain or don't hurt their level of influence, they don't care.

The left compartmentalizes everything so much they can't fathom one idea or statement causing reactions in other areas of reality.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 11:15:00 AM »
Star Member smirkymonkey (59,729 posts)

6. She's an annoying, obnoxious little racist in training.

I blame her parents, but in 10 years she will be an adult and if she doesn't change her views then she will just be one of them and there will be no excuse for her.

I have to say that I have rarely seen such arrogance in someone of that age. She could use a little humility.

Yet you worship the ground that Greta Thunberg and David "Camera" Hogg walk on as if they're the reincarnation of Jesus.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender