Author Topic: RW Terrorism...Oops  (Read 509 times)

Offline BamaMoose

RW Terrorism...Oops
« on: June 22, 2021, 03:48:10 AM »
So, an elderly gentleman drives into a crowd preparing for a gay pride parade.  He's led away by the police and observed wearing a gay pride shirt and claiming it was an accident.  Let the outrage begin.

blogslug
Some asshole just drove a truck through a Pride parade in Florida

Nikki Fried
@NikkiFried

I’m at the @WiltonManorsCty
Stonewall #Pride Parade — a truck just drove into the crowd. The driver is in police custody.

I’m lucky to be safe, but at least two people were hit and are in critical condition.

All of us here all praying for them and their families.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/06/19/2-people-hit-by-truck-at-pride-parade-in-wilton-manors/

WILTON MANORS, Fla. – Two people were run over by a white pickup truck as the Pride parade in Wilton Manors was just getting started around 7 p.m. Saturday night.

The white pickup truck was lined up with other floats when it hit the gas and ran over two people standing by to take part in the parade on Wilton Drive.

First responders rushed in to help the victims. According to Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue, both victims are in critical condition and were taken to Broward Health Medical Center.

Police took the man who was driving the truck into custody. It is not yet clear whether it was intentional.

The truck narrowly missed hitting U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, who was in a convertible participating in the parade...

Oh yeah, added info, the truck was actually in the parade.  A reasonable person would speculate this was some kind of accident, but this is the DUmp we are talking about.

Murphyb849
2. Trump opened the Pandora's box of hatred and evil. That is his legacy.

jmowreader
7. This smells like an assassination attempt on Rep. Wasserman Schultz

BlueNProud
8. More violence courtesy of the GOP.

Star Member Demobrat
9. Murder. Premeditated. Hate crime.
Life in prison. No less.

Solly Mack
16. Sick.
the white pickup truck was lined up with other floats when it hit the gas and ran over two people

Also wearing a Pride positive shirt.

Premeditation? Or?

False Flag!!  False Flag!! :panic:

Star Member LetMyPeopleVote
23. This was an act of terrorism

Star Member YoshidaYui
24. This country has too much hate
**** you FOX News

Behind the Aegis (47,778 posts)

28. It is possible this was an anti-Semitic attack or an attempted political assassination.

While stories are flying fast and furiously, more than a few sources say that Wasserman-Schultz have been the target.

LetMyPeopleVote (95,693 posts)

49. Mayor Says Debbie Wasserman Schultz Was The Target In Pride Parade Terror Attack

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) was the apparent target of an assassination attempt by a man who ran his truck through a Pride Parade in Florida.

According to Local10, Ft. Lauderdale Mayor Dean Trantalis said that Wasserman Schultz was the target of the attack:

Trantalis said the truck missed Wasserman Schultz’s car “by inches” before crashing through a gate and into a landscaping company.

He believes it was a deliberate attempted attack of the Democratic congresswoman.

“This is a terrorist attack against the LGBT community,” Trantalis told Local 10 News. “This is exactly what it is. Hardly an accident. It was deliberate, it was premeditated, and it was targeted against a specific person. Luckily they missed that person, but unfortunately, they hit two other people.”

:rofl:  Wasserman-Schultz has done more damage to the Democrat Party than the Republican leadership could have ever hoped for.  Other than Hillary or Pelosi, who would ever try to assassinate her?  And what's the Ft. Lauderdale Mayor's DUmmie name?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215543806

But, after a short investigation, it's nothing but a tragic accident.

WarGamer (1,781 posts)

Fort Lauderdale Gay Mens Chorus confirms the truck driver was one of their own...

Really sad... apparently an accident after all, despite the jumping to conclusions, I wonder if people that called it terrorism and assassination attempts will take back their comments?

Nevermind, I Know the answer.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/us-news/3118900/two-run-over-truck-man-florida-pride/

The Fort Lauderdale Gay Men's Chorus issued a statement to WLPG confirming that the driver is a member of the choir, as were to two men hit by his vehicle.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic accident that occurred when the Stonewall Pride Parade was just getting started," the group said.

"Our fellow Chorus members were those injured and the driver was also part of the Chorus family.

"To my knowledge, this was not an attack on the LGBTQ community. We anticipate more details to follow and ask for the communities love and support."

Will they acknowledge they went way overboard based on almost no information or will they double-down?  LOL, I know, stupid question.

ret5hd (16,569 posts)

1. You don't seem to really like or respect the people here.

I just wonder why that is. 

Followed by many other DUmmies jumping in to trash the OP for posting what appears to be the reality of the accident.

Skittles (135,646 posts)

5. you are not the only one

no indeed

I've noticed Skittles over the years and she seems to be getting even more bitter and nastier than in the past.  I wonder if she's finally run off her last human contact in the real world.

regnaD kciN (24,383 posts)

11. Was that REALLY necessary...?

I wonder if people that called it terrorism and assassination attempts will take back their comments?

Nevermind, I Know the answer.

Because it's always people on OUR side who falsely accuse people of terrorism, right?   

Umm, yes, your kind falsely accuse people of all sort of horrible things if it suits your political agenda and then claim foul when the facts don't align with your fabrications.

madville (5,344 posts)

20. Amazing how many want things to be evil

Many are willing to manufacture outrage to feed their predetermined narrative.

Everything on DU must fit the predetermined narrative or it will be deleted from the echo chamber.

LiberatedUSA (176 posts)

51. I think you are way off base.

As far as I can tell, when people here make mistakes, which is rare, they immediately own them and update older posts with the facts and the old narrative is never seen or heard from again.

:rofl:  Even the DUmmies know better than that.

Treefrog (1,611 posts)

79. I can think of many of such threads.

It’s always a white, male trumper. Until it isn’t.

Treefrog (1,611 posts)

75. I'm sorry, but that's just not true.

I’ve lost count of threads that blow up to a huge size as everyone decides that a trumper has committed a heinous act, only to watch that thread vanish POOF! when the truth comes out that it was not a person that fit the narrative of the thread. VERY few people every admit that they were wrong.

Star Member niyad (77,989 posts)

32. one does not necessarily preclude the other.

Here comes the deeply embedded assassin angle.

Treefrog (1,611 posts)

50. Yeah, ok, he's a straight sleeper assassin who infiltrated the Gay Men's Chorus.

Yep. That’s the ticket!   

Star Member niyad (77,989 posts)

56. ever hear of self-loathing?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215544195

And from yet another thread:

Behind the Aegis (47,780 posts)

7. Was this an anti-LGBT hate crime? An anti-Semitic hate crime? An attempted political assassination?

Was this a manic episode? Time will tell.

The top video shows the person being arrested with "PRIDE" on his back in the pride colors. So, was this a "false flag" or is there something else happening here?

ETA: it isn't "Pride", but something else in the rainbow colors.

TheBlackAdder (20,853 posts)

10. He may have been wearing it to get into the precession line.

He's got a shaven head and seems to fit one of the Trump supporter's profiles.

Behind the Aegis (47,780 posts)

14. That's true. A false flag of sorts.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out. It is a shame someone is already dead and another wounded, as well as a community shaken.

hay rick (5,683 posts)

18. Looks like a skinhead in the video. nt

Star Member Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (67,808 posts)

22. Sick bastard

Star Member Politicub (11,617 posts)

23. No words. Shock.

I’m confident AG Garland will prioritize investigating this as a hate crime. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142758590

Lot's of personal attacks and deleted messages in those links.  DUmmies don't like being told they're hysterical conspiracy theorists.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 03:51:18 AM by BamaMoose »

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: RW Terrorism...Oops
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 07:12:08 AM »
Why is the guy being gay so improbable to the primitives? He was jamming out to so liberache in his immaculately clean pickup when his foot slipped off the amor-all'd brake pedal and did the old man ritual of driving over a bunch of pedestrians. This guy was one of the islands own!
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 07:48:06 AM »
DUpipo spend a lot of their lives in the narrative ruled perpendicular universe. They reliably jump to wrong conclusions, and predictably pretzellate and/or reject facts when reality obstinately refuses to conform to their narrative.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 08:44:44 AM »
Once again, they trip over their shoelaces in their rush to blame the right.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 11:50:30 AM »
Proving yet again that Liberalism is a mental disorder.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 12:25:53 PM »
Two people were run over by a white pickup truck

The white pickup truck was lined up with other floats

This was obviously a racist white supremist attack on the homo's, it could be the guy was getting a knobber  by his buddy and hit the gas by accident.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 01:12:57 PM »
This was obviously a racist white supremist attack on the homo's, it could be the guy was getting a knobber  by his buddy and hit the gas by accident.
Or got distracted by the preschool across the way out for recess
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 02:15:28 PM »
Damn, they're straight up mad at the posters that demonstrated their "terrorism" fantasies were false.

It appears some of them are still clinging to that hope too!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 08:56:55 AM »
Damn, they're straight up mad at the posters that demonstrated their "terrorism" fantasies were false.

It appears some of them are still clinging to that hope too!

DUpipo have a view of reality that needs killers, shooters, etc. to be white, male, Evangelical, Pro-Life, homophobic, Islamophobic, transphobic, etc.-phobic, right-wing, Trumpista, (did I forget any Prog stereotypes?), gun nuts. As a result:

* DUpipo consistently ASSume before facts are known that every incident like this had to fit at least some of their stereotypes.

* DUpipo hate learning facts that contradict their ASSumptions. Reactions vary, from CT-grade denial to "shooting" the messenger. In this case, the messenger called out DUpipo's knee-jerk before-facts-are-known ASSumptions, making dumping on him/her almost DU-mandatory. I wonder how many DUpipo Alerted on WarGamer.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.