Author Topic: FBI warns Congress of more potential QAnon violence targeting Democratic lawmake  (Read 407 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member UCmeNdc (8,433 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215529046

FBI warns Congress of more potential QAnon violence targeting Democratic lawmakers
The FBI has briefed members of Congress that QAnon "digital soldiers" may become violent and engage in more acts of domestic violent extremism, like the January 6 insurrection. In an unclassified version of the threat assessment delivered to top lawmakers in April the Bureau warns that Democrats may be targeted.

https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-violence-2653379895/

:whatever:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

the fbi has become a tool of the democrat party
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Yup, keep them in fear and they'll do whatever you want even if it violates the rights of Americans.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
If I were a Democrat legislator, I’d be more worried about all the people and groups I’ve promised over the years and decades that their lives would get better, but they never do. At some point the hammer is going to fall one way or another, the certainty being it will eventually fall on their heads.

Chances are they believe it will never happen to them, or at least not in their lifetime. And maybe that’s the case. But self deception is a danger not be be played with, and the Dems are neck deep in it. It will eventually happen.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline freedumb2003b

If I were a Democrat legislator, I’d be more worried about all the people and groups I’ve promised over the years and decades that their lives would get better, but they never do. At some point the hammer is going to fall one way or another, the certainty being it will eventually fall on their heads.

Chances are they believe it will never happen to them, or at least not in their lifetime. And maybe that’s the case. But self deception is a danger not be be played with, and the Dems are neck deep in it. It will eventually happen.

It already happened with burnlootmurder.  All the democrats did was make the "movement" their brownshirt storm troopers (apologies to George Lucas). 

The dems running Portland and Oregon did not give a tinkers damn about the destruction of the city before their eyes.  They live in posh taxpayer/graft funded upper-crust demesnes FAR from the madding crowds and well protected by security, including the cops they defund and loudly hate. 

The fools will continue to be reelected long after downtown portland looks like detroit and baltimore.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline thundley4

Deep staters in the FBI are setting the stage for the next Reichstag action.