Author Topic: I have a friend in Corrections who anecdotally reports Q related gangs  (Read 491 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member gordianot (14,725 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215529172

I have a friend in Corrections who anecdotally reports Q related gangs in prison.
As more Insurrectionist are prosecuted and sentenced will this spread?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member marble falls (40,393 posts)

1. So?

:loser:

Thtwudbeme (6,632 posts)

3. Me, for one. "Q" and these nutjob conspiracy theories are

one of the greatest threats to the US right now.

These people view many areas of the US as their "Jonestowns." Think the Manson Family gone viral.

They are scary as shit, and are going to get more violent- and commit violent crimes under the guise of some warped "Christianity," or "manifest destiny."

:mental:

sop (4,906 posts)

5. White supremacist prison gangs are "the fasted growing segment" of the white nationalist

movement in the United States.

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/assets/pdf/combating-hate/CR_4499_WhiteSupremacist-Report_web_vff.pdf

Qanon, Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, Three Percenters and other groups have more in common with the Aryan Brotherhood gangs in prisons than the Republican party. It appears violent white nationalism begins inside the prisons, then spreads to the outside world after these thugs are released into society. I also suspect the military and law enforcement are breeding grounds for white nationalism.

:thatsright:

Star Member Delphinus (8,980 posts)

6. Unfortunately,

I tend to agree totally with your last sentence:
I also suspect the military and law enforcement are breeding grounds for white nationalism.

:bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
This being a primitive, this friend of his "in corrections" is probably an inmate, his one-time drug dealer or something.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

They are scary as shit, and are going to get more violent- and commit violent crimes under the guise of some warped
idea of "social justice?"  Like Anti-FA and burnlootmurder (aka Buy Large Mansions)?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Now do the Nation of Islam.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

I think more Democrats believe in "q" than conservatives.

Offline DLR Pyro

I think more Democrats believe in "q" than conservatives.

life long conservative and strong Trump supporter here and I couldn't tell you the first thing about how to contact any "Q" people or where to read up on their beliefs.  They are the phantom boogie man created by the left to offset the bad PR that blm and antifa bring them.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

life long conservative and strong Trump supporter here and I couldn't tell you the first thing about how to contact any "Q" people or where to read up on their beliefs.  They are the phantom boogie man created by the left to offset the bad PR that blm and antifa bring them.

Before I was permanently banned from twitter, I would see people posting cryptic messages from QAnon, most of them looked like they came from reddit or something.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Star Member gordianot (14,725 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215529172

I have a friend in Corrections....

Translation: I have a friend doing 10 years for drug possesion with the intent to sell.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe