Author Topic: I Had It With RW Scum Lying About The Bidens - My Facebook "Conversation" With A  (Read 804 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member DanieRains (3,117 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215527969

I Had It With RW Scum Lying About The Bidens - My Facebook "Conversation" With Angela

Names redacted:

Angela B*** to ***Me*** unlike Hunter Biden?? He's a horror monger and a letch! He and his dad sold American to Russia and China for wealth!

***Me***
Angela B*** Proof? Yeah right. I love right wing folks who just make crap up about "dimmocrats" while supporting a criminal who told 30,000 documented lies. Tell you what Angela. Why don't I just start lying about you on the "internets"? Since you lie about others that is fair right? Why can't I tell lies about you Angela? What's fair is fair right Angela? Oh c'mon. You and your friends told billions of lies about Hillary right? How many puppies did you drown Angela? How many abortions have you had Angela? Since lying about others is just fine, I can lie about you right? Since you think it is ok to lie about the son of a politician why can't people lie about you? Please, go see a effing doctor, and leave the Trump Cult. How many of Trump's 30,000 lies do you believe anyway? And when are you going to try to be an honest, honorable human being and not part of a death cult?

####

I'm not in a good mood today, and get sick of "them" simply lying about people, just because they are Democrats. Their whole schtick is about lying, and attacking with lies. Look at how they attacked Hillary. It was sickening.

Pushback completed today.

Danie~

:mental:

Bernardo de La Paz (37,479 posts)

1. Ask Angela "Have you stopped beating your wife?" A: "But I'm a woman!" You: "Exactly"

The implied lesbianism will really get her goat!

2. Don't F With Me On Facebook when I'm In A Bad Mood

Here I'm anonymous.

There anyone can find me.

I don't care.

F them.

Traitors.

Willing to destroy democracy to hold onto power.

Today's Republicans would make Hitler / Stalin / Mao proud!

Star Member Hugh_Lebowski (22,100 posts)

5. Probably was meaning to say whoremonger

But doesn't even actually know the word, just what what it sounds like, so misspelled it.

There's really no point in talking to most of these people. They're honestly too stupid to have a real conversation with.

S'why I'm always here instead. I can't take anything about them anymore. They live in a total fantasy world.

12. Oh There's More Here Are A Few Tidbits Poor Angela

Telling a T***p Cult Member to get a clue is like telling an Evangelical the world isn't 6,000 years old. Usually a waste of breath. But if you love others, you can try to help them.

30,000 lies. How many T***p lies do you believe Angela? Who is the sheep my dear? I personally don't like politicians lying to me. Your hero T***p is a lying fascist that literally killed 500,000 Americans with lies and negligence. And he owes a billion dollars to Russians. I hope you can break free from your cult, find real Jesus, not the right wing billionaire loving one, and have a great life. Life in cults isn't cool Angela. Liberalism is freedom. You can think what you want, and don't have to agree with everything they say on Newmax, Fox, or OAN.

Angela, you never answered my question. How many of T****'s 30,000 documented lies do you believe? Go ahead. Be a big girl. Answer.

(For those of you following along this usually shuts them up.)

"How many of T***p's 30,000 lied do you believe.

Treefrog (1,541 posts)

13. Why are you friends with this person?

I can’t imagine spending time in such a futile attempt to change the mind of an idiot who is also a perfect stranger.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

I love when they cite statistics about how many "lies" Trump told. A lot of the "fact checks" on Trump 1) twist his words according to how the "fact-checker" thinks Trump's supporters will interpret Trump's comments, and then "fact-check" their interpretation, 2) "fact check" obvious exaggerations, or 3) "fact-check" his jokes. No, really.

If you take figures like "30,000 documented lies" at face value, there is simply no diplomatic way of replying; you're an imbecile. You only know what other people tell you. You belong at the kiddie table. You're at square one of understanding your world, and you don't even realize there are other squares.

Almost certainly, more lies were told about Trump than by Trump. I wonder what sorts of figures we would come up with if we fact-checked various news organizations. Not only would the number be vast, but the lies would probably be found to have been more damaging than anything said by Trump.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 11:09:08 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Karin

Why would Angela have anything to do with this lunatic?  I unfriend all DUmmie-types. 

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
DanieRains

Don't F With Me On Facebook when I'm In A Bad Mood

I’ve read a lot of impotent tough talk on the island over the years, but that’s got to be one of the funniest ones I’ve ever read.

Beware the tough guy on Facebook.  :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

2. Don't F With Me On Facebook when I'm In A Bad Mood
WOW!!! Bobby Bad ASS!!. try taking the corn cob out of your ass and use preperation H it will improve your mood.

The implied lesbianism will really get her goat!

Wow, so not only are you a miserable bitch you are also a lesbophobe and a homophobe. I bet you are a racist and nazi as well. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

All we have heard the whole time Trump was in office and still after he is gone is lies, but that's ok if it is coming from their side. We tell the truth about slo joe and they freak out.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

"Horror monger" - whether misspelled or hyperbolic coined word - might not be the precisely correct term for a male who blew 10s of thousands of dollars on a week-long sexcation with a prostitute in a fancy Hollywood hotel, but that's a minor quibble.

Then there's his affair with his late brother's wife ... was that while Hunter's brother was dying or was Hunter "comforting" the grieving widow? Was the affair concurrent or soon after Hunter's losing fight to avoid paying child support to the erotic dancer he impregnated?

Call Hunter scum would insult scum.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline freedumb2003b

I love when they cite statistics about how many "lies" Trump told. A lot of the "fact checks" on Trump 1) twist his words according to how the "fact-checker" thinks Trump's supporters will interpret Trump's comments, and then "fact-check" their interpretation, 2) "fact check" obvious exaggerations, or 3) "fact-check" his jokes. No, really.

If President Trump said "it looks like rain" and it rained 1 county away, the left and the entire lsm would scream LLLLLIIIIAAAAAARRRRR!!!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline thundley4

Which underage victim is that?

His niece?

Offline landofconfusion80

His niece?
He met her at the local pizza place
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Delmar

Angela, you never answered my question. How many of T****'s 30,000 documented lies do you believe? Go ahead. Be a big girl. Answer.

(For those of you following along this usually shuts them up.)

DanieRains, the Clarence Darrow of democrat underground.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Which underage victim is that?

She's a rental.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

What is wrong with these people?

For all the talk of Trump supporters being cultists, leftists are not only obsequiously devoted to the party line, but also seem to have this obsessive concern with keeping the image of their politicians squeaky clean. First it was that "the only scandal during the Obama administration was a tan suit", and now this.

Just the because the media won't cover negative stories about Joe or Hunter Biden doesn't mean it's all lies.

Offline landofconfusion80

What is wrong with these people?

For all the talk of Trump supporters being cultists, leftists are not only obsequiously devoted to the party line, but also seem to have this obsessive concern with keeping the image of their politicians squeaky clean. First it was that "the only scandal during the Obama administration was a tan suit", and now this.

Just the because the media won't cover negative stories about Joe or Hunter Biden doesn't mean it's all lies.
Please look at the media and weiner to illustrate this point.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Mary Ann

The ironic thing is that Biden had to drop out of BOTH of his previous presidential races because he was found to be a liar and a plagiarist. He still lies. What have we heard so far? There was no vaccine when he took office. And about a thousand other lies, so far. He is definitely on track to beat Trump's record, but there will be no media "lie trackers" for the gibbering old fool.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.