Author Topic: Wait…That’s How Peter Strzok Signed Off on the FBI’s Counterintelligence Probe i  (Read 474 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
This is kinda old info (though don't tell DJT that), but this absolutely illustrates how Russiagate was a huge hoax perpetrated on the American people, costing upwards of $32 million. Furthermore, it shows how deep the Deep State is.

After all this, what isn't clear is whether or not Strozk and Page each got divorces due to their infidelity.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/05/28/former-fbi-official-the-document-used-to-authorize-trump-campaign-surveillance-is-a-train-wreck-n2569586
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Here's the thing... within hours of the 'pissing story' news...

A billionaire hires prostitutes to piss on a hotel bed?

" That's a story that a woman made-up. "  I said.  A ruthless, vindictive one.  A 'male' would concoct a story about 'pissing on prostitutes'.  Not a bed.  Doesn't matter if Obama slept on it.  Obama doesn't matter to a billionaire.

Steele/Fusion might've had a hand in deciding if it happened in Russia, or some place where Trump visited recently.  From then on, the collusion-allegation grew top-heavy.  Deep State, as expansive and entangled as it is... stuck defending a woman's (Hillary's, in this case... longing to return to power) lie about a sex act

Offline Old n Grumpy

obama is just a dumb ass jug eared schmuck who couldn't get a job as a toilet attendant with the Trump corporation. Trump wouldn't wast the time even thinking about him.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!