Author Topic: What were (are) the major "grievances" of the insurrectionists ?  (Read 473 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member kentuck (101,835 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215509965

What were (are) the major "grievances" of the insurrectionists ?

There must have been a long list for them to attack our Capitol and to threaten the lives of the Legislature that we, the People, voted into office?

Maybe it was their passion about the "illegal immigration" issue? Perhaps they had bought a huge flag to take to the celebration in Washington, and they did not want to waste an opportunity to show it off? (Like all good fascists that wrap themselves in the American flag, and then tell everyone that they are "anti-fascists" )

What were their grievances?

Were they just "butt-hurt" because they lost an election? Do you really march on your government simply because you lost a fair and honest election? The Democrats did an amazing job, in the middle of a pandemic, in getting out their voters, regardless of what some believed was an impossibility for Trump to lose? Just like he had told them, "The only way he could lose was if the other side cheated"? (Heads I win, tails you lose)

What other grievances did they have? Were they there mostly to show their support for Donald Trump? They believed him when he said "the election was stolen from you"?

For whatever reasons they did it, they did it. I would like to know the honest reason they attacked our Capitol? Is that too much to ask?

A fair and Honest election ?   :bird:

Somehow Biden, who never did well in any election before, won with more votes than anyone in history, while loosing more counties than anyone ever, somehow overnight went from 400,000 votes down to 8 million over?

Fair and Honest?

Go **** yourself.

Star Member spanone (126,567 posts)

2. Their goal was to hang mike pence so Biden wouldn't become the president.

They were terrorists.

:thatsright:

4. Yes, they are terrorists.

The American flag was only a cover. (They almost beat a cop to death with one)

Isn't it a bit odd that none of them want to make a "plea deal"?

Another left wing lie.

6. When they don't get their way, they will do it again. IMHO

10. Not only that...

Trump will probably organize it?

Star Member EarlG (18,583 posts)

5. I seem to recall

seeing some of them specifically ranting about “having their freedoms taken away.”

Although, when pressed by interviewers, they weren’t able to articulate what those freedoms were or how they were being taken away.

Loss of Free Speech through suppression on various Social Media outlets.

Loss of the Right to Bear Arms through weapons bans.

Loss of the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures by the Government accessing data from various sources including Tech, Phone, and Banking institutions.

... just to start...

Star Member StarfishSaver (16,152 posts)

8. In a nutshell: Their whiteness is not as valuable as they've been promised it was supposed to be

That's always caused some people to lose their shyt.

9. About 6 more months and some will be ready to "plea deal"...

in my opinion.

The Speedy Trial Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "n all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy... trial."

Star Member maxrandb (11,944 posts)

15. There were NO grievances

It's really frickin simple.

Dipshit Donnie promised them that he would hurt and kill the people they most wanted to hurt and murder themselves.

He told them...no, he demonstrated to them, that it was fine to embrace their inner ashore.

You know, all the behaviors and evil that most people possess within themselves, but because of civil society, is repressed?

You're seeing it everywhere today.

In a civil society, you'd never sucker punch a flight attendant. Now it's "go ahead" punch that "MFer" because you know you really want to.

He gave them carte blanche to be as evil as they want to be, because the mantra is all about selfishness.

Every bit of murderous, evil disgusting acts, from slavery to lynching, from genocide to exploitation, from assault to rape, occurs because good people do nothing to stop it.

He has normalized the evil that every person has inside of them.

Try to find cooperation and "bipartisanship" with those folks.

They'd murder their own families.

Our societal standards have been destroyed.

Our moral standards have been destroyed.

These people need to be shunned by society.

MAGA gear and clothing needs to become this centuries "sackclothe and ashes".

It's the only way to put us back together.

If they refuse to accept the standards of civil society, they shouldn't be in civil society.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: What were (are) the major "grievances" of the insurrectionists ?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 09:14:39 AM »
"What are the major grievances of the defenders of the Constitution?"

Oh God.

If the primitives aren't able to figure it out by now, they'll never figure it out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 09:21:49 AM »
"Fair and honest election?" Yeah, sure. I have a friend who received FOUR absentee ballots, unsolicited, by mail. (She used none of them, and voted in person.) I wonder how many people who got multiples sent them all in, or sold them to illegals?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 10:12:47 AM »

2. Their goal was to hang mike pence so Biden wouldn't become the president.

how would that have affected the transfer of power on January 20 in anyway? 

Are you saying that if VP Pence were to have contracted the Chi-Vi on Jan 6 and died on Jan 10 that xiden wouldn't have become pretend POTUS on Jan 20?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 12:50:38 PM »
Typical left wing echo chamber nonsense.

Hmmm, I wonder what the grievances of the "insurrectionists" are/were. I'll ask other left wingers.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 01:49:35 PM »
Star Member maxrandb (11,944 posts)

15. There were NO grievances

It's really frickin simple.

Dipshit Donnie promised them that he would hurt and kill the people they most wanted to hurt and murder themselves.
Actually, no, but you stick with the lies of the MSM

He told them...no, he demonstrated to them, that it was fine to embrace their inner ashore.

You know, all the behaviors and evil that most people possess within themselves, but because of civil society, is repressed?

You're seeing it everywhere today.

Yes I see the evil of Leftist ideology every single day. 150 "genders" the same males claiming female genderget be perverts by using women's bathrooms. On and on...

In a civil society, you'd never sucker punch a flight attendant. Now it's "go ahead" punch that "MFer" because you know you really want to.

He gave them carte blanche to be as evil as they want to be, because the mantra is all about selfishness.
Damn good description of the Dumbocrap Party

Every bit of murderous, evil disgusting acts, from slavery to lynching, from genocide to exploitation, from assault to rape, occurs because good people do nothing to stop it.

Again, DEMOCRATS

He has normalized the evil that every person has inside of them.

Yes, yes Biden and co. have.

Try to find cooperation and "bipartisanship" with those folks.

They'd murder their own families.

Our societal standards have been destroyed.

See above

Our moral standards have been destroyed.
See above

These people need to be shunned by society.

MAGA gear and clothing needs to become this centuries "sackclothe and ashes".

It's the only way to put us back together.

If they refuse to accept the standards of civil society, they shouldn't be in civil society.

Yet you a-holes will willfully ignore and or applaud the rampaging on the streets but then choose to become outraged when it comes to the "fake" "insurrection".
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 07:19:36 PM »
I prefer the term "Freedom Fighters" dummie.

To be honest I think it was a spontaneous thing...no real malice intended...  but the goal was to let the DC elite know that they serve at our will and pleasure.  For the first time since right after WW1* a large number of people descended upon DC and let them know that their elite asses can be kicked just like anyone else's. 

And it scared the living shit out of them.

Which is a good thing.  Make no mistake the DC establishment is scared to death of ex-president Trump and his supporters. So is the media. Especially the dems.

I really do not think anything would have happened if they got a hold of the reps and senators outside of some verbal shit.  Crowds are hard to figure out so it could have gotten violent.  I don't know.

The grievance?  Listen to what we are saying.  IF the dems would have opened up some impartial investigations none of this would have happened. But no, the DC Elite know better and now they have awakened a sleeping giant.  I'll guess the next time this happens it will be bigger and the people will be armed and the DC elites are gonna rue the day they went after the rioters.

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 07:29:25 PM »

The grievance?  Listen to what we are saying.  IF the dems would have opened up some impartial investigations none of this would have happened. But no, the DC Elite know better and now they have awakened a sleeping giant. 

bingo
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2021, 08:55:38 AM »
What were (are) the major "grievances" of the insurrectionists ?
Pull your head out of your ass, kentuck.

Also from these shitgibbons--the only scandal of the Obama presidency was when he wore a tan suit.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden