Author Topic: MineralMan Attention Whoring  (Read 595 times)

Online BamaMoose

MineralMan Attention Whoring
« on: June 08, 2021, 04:19:45 PM »
MineralMan (138,173 posts)

I'll be able to spend more time on DU for the next couple of weeks.

I've been sort of laying low. We've been house hunting - successfully. Which meant that this old geezer has been hauling crap upstairs and out of the junked up garage to load into a dumpster.

Well, that job is finished, and the movers won't be here 'til the end of the month. So, I'm at my desktop again, recovering from aches and pains, and will be able to get back to regular posting again.

Some will say "Hurrah." Others might say, "Don't bother."

But, I'll be around more, in any case.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215507430

What's more pathetic than a look at me post?  Does his entire self-worth center on his DU posts?  And he has posted 1400 times in the last 90 days.  If that's his idea of "laying low", I have no idea how many posts per day are required to be considered "regular posting ".  The only thing I'm certain of is that, no matter how many times he posts in a day, all of his posts will be inconsequential, unintelligent word-salads outlining the mundane details of his life.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: MineralMan Attention Whoring
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 04:23:18 PM »
His most entertaining posts are when he talks down to them like they’re stupid, which they are. And so is he, which is what makes them entertaining.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 05:51:22 PM »
His most entertaining posts are when he talks down to them like they’re stupid, which they are. And so is he, which is what makes them entertaining.

It is comparable to going to a bar and hearing someone who is a few fries short of a Happy Meal regale you on how smart/rich/how hot their wife is, etc.  The smug arrogance, 99% of time one can read through them in seconds when they open their mouth realizing how full of crap they are.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 09:34:39 PM »
MineralMan (138,173 posts)

I'll be able to spend more time on DU for the next couple of weeks.

I've been sort of laying low. We've been house hunting - successfully. Which meant that this old geezer has been hauling crap upstairs and out of the junked up garage to load into a dumpster.

Well, that job is finished, and the movers won't be here 'til the end of the month. So, I'm at my desktop again, recovering from aches and pains, and will be able to get back to regular posting again.

Some will say "Hurrah." Others might say, "Don't bother."

But, I'll be around more, in any case.

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 10:39:50 AM »
I know, I laughed when I saw his headline over there.  One of the most boring posters.  He's got another one imploring people to include their states on their profiles.  Who has time for this shit?  He's really clicking on each DUmmie and pondering where they live? 

ETA:  I just went over there and what do I find?  A brand new thread entitled:

MineralMan (138,183 posts)

Sometimes, I Click to Look at Other DUers' Profiles.

:lmao:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 10:42:08 AM by Karin »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 11:08:02 AM »
I know, I laughed when I saw his headline over there.  One of the most boring posters.  He's got another one imploring people to include their states on their profiles.  Who has time for this shit?  He's really clicking on each DUmmie and pondering where they live? 

ETA:  I just went over there and what do I find?  A brand new thread entitled:

:lmao:

Those MM posts were a waste of DU's disk farm space. Were MM's vacuous vanity posts deleted I wonder if his post total would be under 100K.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online BamaMoose

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2021, 03:50:56 PM »
Those MM posts were a waste of DU's disk farm space. Were MM's vacuous vanity posts deleted I wonder if his post total would be under 100K.

If his vacuous vanity posts were deleted his post count would be somewhere around mine.