Author Topic: How is it legal?  (Read 379 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
How is it legal?
« on: June 08, 2021, 08:29:23 AM »
Star Member kentuck (101,814 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215506304

How is it legal?

That a partisan, independent group can be granted access to all the ballots in a county or state, with the simple approval of one of the political Parties in that state or county?

This is what is happening in Arizona with the so-called "Cyber Ninjas".

They are attempting to overthrow an election, where all the judicial options were granted to all Parties involved, but it did not come out the way one Party wanted it to come out.

So they pick people off the street, more or less, to help with a new count, which they call an "audit". Every rule and regulation was ignored in the process. They did not protect the ballots.

But, the question is, why are they able to get away with this? How are they able to adopt extra-judicial reasons to have a partisan "audit", to try and change a fair and legal election, and nobody does anything about it?

They are like a juvenile that keeps breaking the rules because no-one holds him accountable. Now, they are talking about doing the same extra-judicial scam in Georgia and Pennsylvania.

Why is this permitted to go on? Why have no judges ruled on its illegality? Why has no one challenged it in court? It can only get worse.

:whatever:

el_bryanto (11,801 posts)

1. My understanding is that the states are given wide lattitude and that in Arizona if you want to pay for a recount you are allowed to. That seems like a bad law - and many Arizonians and even some establisment Republicans are considering this a big problem with how it is set up now; but those are the rules.

In fairness when writing that part of the law or code I doubt they envisioned it being used in this way.

Bryant

:popcorn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: How is it legal?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 09:59:17 AM »
Star Member kentuck (101,814 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215506304

How is it legal?

That a partisan, independent group can be granted access to all the ballots in a county or state, with the simple approval of one of the political Parties in that state or county?

If the 2020 election was the most secure and fair election ever then what are you worried about?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 10:04:26 AM »
If Democrats consented to the audit they would be equal participants.

But thieves don't like to have their houses searched.

Also, voting is a matter of public record.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 10:19:01 AM »
el_bryanto (11,801 posts)

1. My understanding is that the states are given wide lattitude and that in Arizona if you want to pay for a recount you are allowed to.

They were all for this and I bet some contributed to the $6 million Jill Stein raised for her recounts when clinton lost. :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 11:41:19 AM »
Florida.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 04:44:06 PM »
How is it legal?

Florida.

Exactly what I was thinking.  The New York Slimes and other MSM outlets did the same thing.