Author Topic: VIDEO: Scary Scenes of the Face Mask Cultists  (Read 294 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Scary Scenes of the Face Mask Cultists
« on: June 08, 2021, 06:40:39 AM »
They could be a permanent element of our society. Face Mask cultists. Despite the CDC stating it is okay to not wear face masks, the cultists are continuing to wear them both indoors and outdoors as you can see in these grocery store scenes in Broward County, FL.

https://youtu.be/2XgkaLHmcHM

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: VIDEO: Scary Scenes of the Face Mask Cultists
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 08:40:15 AM »
While I agree that many people here leaving masks on are brain dead zombies, I don't think we should be demonizing them.  Japan and other parts of Asia have been wearing masks regularly for many, many moons to prevent spread of many diseases, either cause the wearer has symptoms but needs to go to work or because the wearer doesn't want to catch something from someone else.  Person wants to wear a mask, let them.  If they are honestly concerned about their health and others, God bless them.  If they are a LWNJ, the mask muffles them, at least a couple of hairs, making them a little easier to ignore.   

Frankly, people of all political leanings weaponizing mask wearing or not mask wearing lead to so much of the fertilizer we have been going through this last year and a half.  Not saying some of that, especially anti-masking arguments, weren't justified, but too many people, again on every side of the aisle, took things to stupid extremes and made bad situations worse.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

Re: VIDEO: Scary Scenes of the Face Mask Cultists
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 09:36:29 AM »
While I agree that many people here leaving masks on are brain dead zombies, I don't think we should be demonizing them.  Japan and other parts of Asia have been wearing masks regularly for many, many moons to prevent spread of many diseases, either cause the wearer has symptoms but needs to go to work or because the wearer doesn't want to catch something from someone else.  ...

The Taiwanese and Chinese people I work with have been doing this as long as I've been at my present job.

As for the demonizing, let Proggie Mask Nazis be the assholes. Don't jump into the sewer with them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.