Author Topic: Marc still basking in the glory of an old triumph  (Read 414 times)

Offline Delmar

Marc still basking in the glory of an old triumph
« on: June 06, 2021, 12:12:29 AM »
Sat Jun 5, 2021, 11:58 PM
Star Member DFW (42,765 posts)

I will admit to being a literal practitioner of Constitutional Carry

I carry a pocket version of the Constitution with me almost everywhere I go.

(And I never even clerked for Hugo Black.)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215499656

Marc probably wishes that he could have clerked for democrat senator turned Supreme Court justice and lifetime KKK member Hugo Black.

A waste of time for leftists to carry around a copy of the Constitution since they have no understanding of how it works and who it was created to control.

Response to StarfishSaver (Reply #3)Sun Jun 6, 2021, 12:16 AM
Star Member DFW (42,765 posts)
4. Years ago

I was part of a panel at a gathering in the States. The subject was on how to simplify what should be required to be able to vote. I actually got the biggest applause (a rare enough occurrence) when offering my suggestion: if you are a citizen of the United States, you can vote. Period.
With brilliant insights like that one, I can't understand why he only rarely gets the big applause.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Marc still basking in the glory of an old triumph
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 07:47:38 AM »
Quote from:
DFW

I actually got the biggest applause (a rare enough occurrence) when offering my suggestion: if you are a citizen of the United States, you can vote. Period.

So if you’re one week old and born in the USA, you can vote? Maybe you’ve got to be old enough to actually go through the motions to Rockhead. So, again, can a child of 3 years old vote? If not, why not? According to you, all they have to be is a citizen.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 08:52:39 AM »
 ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)  :jerkit:  ::)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 11:58:07 AM »
So if you’re one week old and born in the USA, you can vote? Maybe you’ve got to be old enough to actually go through the motions to Rockhead. So, again, can a child of 3 years old vote? If not, why not? According to you, all they have to be is a citizen.

If they are a citizen, it shouldn't be a problem to show proof of said citizenship either.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)