Author Topic: For my 10,000 post I have something to say.  (Read 581 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
For my 10,000 post I have something to say.
« on: June 02, 2021, 07:18:20 PM »
WHO are the haters?  LOL

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215489863

SoonerPride

**** donald trump. **** Mitch McConnell. **** Lindsey Graham. **** Ted Cruz. **** Marjorie Taylor Greene. **** Ron Desantis. **** Greg Abbott. **** Kevin McCarthy. **** Lauren Boebert. **** Michael Flynn. **** Bill Barr. **** that 200 pound oozing pus bag Steve Bannon. **** that Nazi mannequin Stephen Miller. A special **** off to my moron governor Kevin Stitt.

**** Ivanka, Jared, and the gruesome twosome elder trump sons, and **** that mail order bride Melania Trump. **** all of them equally.

**** the proud boys. **** the oath keepers. **** the seditionists. **** the trumpists. **** Q. **** the Qanon followers. **** the mouth breathing lot of them. They can just **** right off.

**** evangelical preachers. **** the Christian Right. **** Pat Robertson. **** pro lifers. **** antivaxxers. **** covid deniers.

**** trumpists in general and trumpism in particular.

**** Fox News. **** Sean Hannity. **** Rupert Murdoch. **** Tucker Carlson. **** Jeanine Pirro. **** Laura Ingraham.

Though dead, **** these ****ers too. **** Rush Limbaugh. **** Ronald Reagan. **** Richard Nixon, too. **** Sheldon Adelson. **** David Koch. Just for the **** of it, **** Adolf Hitler.

**** all the has beens and hangers on as well. **** Sarah Palin. **** Newt Gingrich. **** Paul Ryan. **** John Boehner. **** Jeff Sessions. **** Bill O’Reilly. **** Kayleigh McEnany. **** Kellyanne Conway. **** that frothy mix of stupid and evil, Rick Santorum.

**** the NRA. **** gun nuts. **** ammo sexuals. **** dark money. **** secret PACs. **** the swift boaters. **** Citizens United. **** Charles Koch. **** all the billionaires who buy the Congressional lickspittles with their pocket change.

**** racists. **** sexists. **** white supremacists. **** the KKK. **** homophobes. **** small minded people. **** religious extremists. **** that Colorado baker while we’re at it.

**** big pharma. **** Purdue Pharma. **** the Sackler family in particular.

**** Putin. **** Netanyahu. **** Boris Johnson. **** Marie LePen. **** Xi Jinping. **** Assad. **** Mohammed bin Salman. **** Duterte. **** Bolsonaro. **** Narendra Modi. **** repressive regimes all over the globe. May they all **** off.

Did I mention **** trump? I did? Well, **** him again anyway.

If there is any evil right wing ****er I forgot to tell to **** off, then **** them too.

Have a nice ****ing day.

Wow.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: For my 10,000 post I have something to say.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 07:32:10 PM »
They live to be angry. If everything was as they wanted it to be, they’d be angry about that, too.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 08:29:44 PM »
> SoonerPride displaying all its wisdom with one word...

And the only thing to show for it are sticky tissues stuck on all its surfaces.   Normal for a DUmbA$$. 

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 09:09:06 PM »
SoonerPride

**** donald trump. **** Mitch McConnell. **** Lindsey Graham. **** Ted Cruz. **** Marjorie Taylor Greene. **** Ron Desantis. **** Greg Abbott. **** Kevin McCarthy. **** Lauren Boebert. **** Michael Flynn.....

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 09:11:48 PM »
This is the heart and soul of DU and its members:

SoonerPride

**** donald trump. **** Mitch McConnell. **** Lindsey Graham. **** Ted Cruz. **** Marjorie Taylor Greene. **** Ron Desantis. **** Greg Abbott. **** Kevin McCarthy. **** Lauren Boebert. **** Michael Flynn. **** Bill Barr. **** that 200 pound oozing pus bag Steve Bannon. **** that Nazi mannequin Stephen Miller. A special **** off to my moron governor Kevin Stitt.

**** Ivanka, Jared, and the gruesome twosome elder trump sons, and **** that mail order bride Melania Trump. **** all of them equally.

**** the proud boys. **** the oath keepers. **** the seditionists. **** the trumpists. **** Q. **** the Qanon followers. **** the mouth breathing lot of them. They can just **** right off.

**** evangelical preachers. **** the Christian Right. **** Pat Robertson. **** pro lifers. **** antivaxxers. **** covid deniers.

**** Fox News. **** Sean Hannity. **** Rupert Murdoch. **** Tucker Carlson. **** Jeanine Pirro. **** Laura Ingraham.

Though dead, **** these ****ers too. **** Rush Limbaugh. **** Ronald Reagan. **** Richard Nixon, too. **** Sheldon Adelson. **** David Koch. Just for the **** of it, **** Adolf Hitler.

**** all the has beens and hangers on as well. **** Sarah Palin. **** Newt Gingrich. **** Paul Ryan. **** John Boehner. **** Jeff Sessions. **** Bill O’Reilly. **** Kayleigh McEnany. **** Kellyanne Conway. **** that frothy mix of stupid and evil, Rick Santorum.

**** the NRA. **** gun nuts. **** ammo sexuals. **** dark money. **** secret PACs. **** the swift boaters. **** Citizens United. **** Charles Koch. **** all the billionaires who buy the Congressional lickspittles with their pocket change.

**** racists. **** sexists. **** white supremacists. **** the KKK. **** homophobes. **** small minded people. **** religious extremists. **** that Colorado baker while we’re at it.

**** Putin. **** Netanyahu. **** Boris Johnson. **** Marie LePen. **** Xi Jinping. **** Assad. **** Mohammed bin Salman. **** Duterte. **** Bolsonaro. **** Narendra Modi. **** repressive regimes all over the globe. May they all **** off.

If there is any evil right wing ****er I forgot to tell to **** off, then **** them too.

Have a nice ****ing day.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 07:13:16 PM »

An appropriate graphic might be "Trump trumps hate".  Especially with the vitriol that the left espouses.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 08:09:44 AM »
SoonerPride

Have a nice ****ing day.

There's a difference between saying something and generating words, be they spoken or typed.  All you did was the latter.  Sound and fury signifying nothing.  Congratulations.  Hope you feel better.   ::)
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 12:38:01 PM »
SoonerPride

Hey buddy...

:bird:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 05:32:18 PM »
There's a difference between saying something and generating words.....

<<<totally agree.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 05:40:45 PM »
SoonerPride

Have a nice ****ing day.
What's in here?

Anything I need to know?

No? Okay.