Author Topic: The ****ing Obese Parasite's real plan for "reinstatement"  (Read 515 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The ****ing Obese Parasite's real plan for "reinstatement"
« on: June 02, 2021, 11:36:12 AM »
Star Member Aviation Pro (9,354 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215487492

The ****ing Obese Parasite's real plan for "reinstatement"

Probably self-evident, but this whole sham of "reinstatement" is just another scam to hoover more bucks from his cult.

Just like the other "leaders" of doomsday cults, Bloated Tick will push back the date after August passes.

When will these stupid mother****ers learn?

:whatever:

TheRealNorth (3,487 posts)

5. I see a darker intent....

He may be sending a message to the FBI and NY that if they try to arrest him, he plans to unleash his supporters (ie. stasochastic terrorism)

Star Member brush (35,509 posts)

7. He can try. After Jan. 6 failed and hundreds are getting arrested, many of the...

Oath Keepers and Proud Boys are demoralized, fighting against each other, disassociating themselves and some have even agreed to testify against their organizations.

He can roll the dice but it won't get him anywhere closer to being back in the WH than he is right now. Hell, he'll be lucky to avoid being indicted. It's over as far as the WH. And he knows it. This whole reinstate is just a front to keep getting donations.

::)

22. I douby they outnumber those loyal to the country and their oath to defend it.

trump's influence is waning according to the number of social media mentions and retweets.

He's toast and doesn't know it yet. There will be no civil war. There will be isolated militia rebellions that will be put down though.

Jon King (808 posts)

9. We need to stop talking like this..

There is no organized army of Trumpers that could do a dang thing. Jan 6th was their perfect storm, allowed to organize and use social media to plan, and the Capitol left unprotected. Thats all distant past. Any group of more than 10 Trumpers in DC would lead to 2000 cops from DC and Capitol police.

Jan 6th was a one off, these clowns can not do anything with force. The BIG danger is voter suppression and allowing the Repug state houses to overturn elections.

23. True. Good assessment. Militias are no match for the Nat'l Guard and state troopers.

The GOP are what they are. A stalemate where nothing gets passed in Congress will persist if they can keep the filibuster and their minority rule because of it.

Star Member KPN (12,230 posts)

10. They will learn when someone big enough gets arrested,

prosecuted and severely punished for high crimes against the government of the United States of America. Not a moment before.

They will learn only when they become scared of punishment themselves — and all they’ll learn then is to crawl back under the rocks and leaves from whence they came.

Star Member gordianot (14,716 posts)

13. Exactly

I troll hard core Trumpsters on specific sites. It gets easier every day. In the last 3 or 4 weeks the are becoming more scarce daily and never show up even when I offer bait. January through early April they came out in droves.

:yawn:

Star Member housecat (449 posts)

12. The followers will have less money to buy guns

Star Member gordianot (14,716 posts)

16. Right now they cannot buy ammunition.

Firearms are actually down in price ammunition is almost impossible to find and when you do the cost is up by as much as 300%.

:censored:

Rabrrrrrr (57,982 posts)

31. When will they learn? Never. They've been buying this end-times/doomsday bullshit for 200 years.

even though it's never panned out.

24 business hours...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: The ****ing Obese Parasite's real plan for "reinstatement"
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 11:44:16 AM »
The US Constitution offers no remedy for an Electoral College vote in which some states' electors got chosen via large-scale vote fraud. So Trump is not going to become President even if enough fraud in enough states is proven such that that Biden's election was due to vote fraud.

I think Trump knows that but is trolling Dems and the MSM. And DUmmies, predictably, have swallowed Trump's bait, hook and all.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 11:45:23 AM »

23. True. Good assessment. Militias are no match for the Nat'l Guard and state troopers.

Then why the push to confiscate our guns? We are no threat right?

300 unarmed protestors, just sayin that the next time it may be lesson learned and a different approach will be tried.

BTW. There are more hunters in the state of Minnesota than there are in our U.S. Military DUmmie.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 12:01:04 PM »
TheRealNorth (3,487 posts)

5. I see a darker intent....

He may be sending a message to the FBI and NY that if they try to arrest him, he plans to unleash his supporters (ie. stasochastic terrorism)
DU makes up a lot of shit, including their own language.  :-)

Star Member housecat (449 posts)

12. The followers will have less money to buy guns
Something tells me "the followers" already have an arsenal of guns and ammo. Also, why would they need them? We've been told that a group of protestors almost destroyed democracy with stolen zip-ties.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 12:12:26 PM »
DU makes up a lot of shit, including their own language.  :-)
Something tells me "the followers" already have an arsenal of guns and ammo. Also, why would they need them? We've been told that a group of protestors almost destroyed democracy with stolen zip-ties.

I thinks it's trying for this: stochastic terrorism

The stochastic terrorism model is a stochastic process, a random model of those terror attacks intended by the random nature of their timing and targets to excite a generalized fear.

:stoner:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 12:30:58 PM »
I thinks it's trying for this: stochastic terrorism

The stochastic terrorism model is a stochastic process, a random model of those terror attacks intended by the random nature of their timing and targets to excite a generalized fear.

:stoner:
I know what they meant, I just thought it was funny. Like a weird amalgamation of "Stasi" and "stochastic".  :-)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2021, 12:49:25 PM »
I've seen some bloviating about this August reinstatement and went looking.  Can't find any source that has Trump saying anything about it.  MyPillow Mike Lindel has, Sidney Powell has said if the election is overturned, Trump would be reinstated, but I can't find a direct quote, writing, or video from the man himself.  And it's a safe assumption that if there was, it would be blasted out with the numerous articles about this new "big lie".

In the search, I came across this, a nice reminder of why polls suck. https://www.prri.org/research/qanon-conspiracy-american-politics-report/

After polling about 5500 people, these pollsters and the "journalists" who reported the numbers extrapolated that 15% of Americans believe "the government, media, and financial worlds in the U.S. are controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex trafficking operation"  Of course, a larger percentage of the polled Republicans believed this (23%), surprisingly 26% of polled protestant Hispanics believed that as well, as did 18% of polled Mormons (who may very well know due to direct connections  :whistling: )

Polls are more pointless now than they have ever been, IMHO.  5500 people is a minuscule percent of our over 330 million.  Add to that skewing by the pollsters to get the headlines they want (nothing new) plus people who just like trolling the world (little bit newer, or at least more wide spread), and you get nothing but numbers that tell people whatever you wanted to tell them in the first place. 

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2021, 06:18:35 PM »
Response to TheRealNorth (Reply #5)Wed Jun 2, 2021, 02:51 PM
Progressive Jones (4,141 posts)
39. And they'll all die, or be captured. The dead will be the lucky ones.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden