Author Topic: Found one ... No reporters ask White House about Fauci emails during press brief  (Read 588 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215488991

underpants (162,334 posts)

😳 No reporters ask White House about Fauci emails during press briefing, sparking outrage OUTRAGE!!!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/no-reporters-ask-fauci-emails-press-briefing-outrage?utm_source=gazette.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=csg_news_feed

"We just went through an entire White House briefing (an hour long) without a single question about the Fauci emails," conservative commentator Caleb Hull wrote on Twitter. "Journalism is dead."

But some observers were stunned when the issue was not addressed by the Biden administration or reporters.

"Is it true NOT ONE reporter asked about the Fauci emails in the White House briefing today...? Wow," asked Daily Caller reporter Henry Rodgers on Twitter. "Honestly insane. Tells you everything you need to know."

The Spectator's Washington editor Amber Athey said she planned to ask Psaki about the emails but was not called on during the briefing.

So I'm guessing the DUmmies haven't seen the emails that I've seen floating around yet.  This will be interesting to watch them twist and spin!

brush (35,512 posts)

1. What are the emails perported to say?

I haven't heard about them.

4. It's in the link

Fauci said masks protect the uninfected from the infected. Advised someone early on not to wear a mask since they were going to a low risk area.

Out of 3,000 emails this seems to be all they’ve found so far.

That one isn't so bad, we all knew he was saying that even though y'all denounced it.  There are some real doozy's out there if the ones I've been reading are for real.

soothsayer (38,022 posts)

8. Isn't it about fauci's email to China saying "we'll get through this"?

It wasn’t actually anything bad or a smoking gun, but the lunatics have latched onto it I think.

Well idk, could be anything setting them off.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2021/tony-fauci-emails/

11. It didn't matter what was in them

“Fauci’s emails” is enough for them.

The Examiner also has a story about Rand Paul taking a victory lap and demanding Fauci’s resignation.

Uh, if what I'm seeing is true, getting fired or resigning is the least of his worries.  He should be locked up, and I mean for real!

Atticus (10,899 posts)

3. But, but---what about HILLARY'S emails? No one has ever dug into those and I---betcha---they-----

----------nevermind.

Hey, Atticus, you want to know why they never dug into those?  Because she used a program called BleachBit that deleted her hard drive so well that in the words of Trey Gowdy "Not even God could put them back together!"  That's why.  I wonder what you would think if Trump busted all of his phones and had all of his people bust their phones, then they completely WIPED their hard drives (Like what, with a clothe?), no like Hillary did.  WHILE it was all under subpoena!  That would be a hoot, huh?

This could be fun to watch, or a new one when they realize how damning these emails are.

KC

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

4. It's in the link

Fauci said masks protect the uninfected from the infected. Advised someone early on not to wear a mask since they were going to a low risk area.

Out of 3,000 emails this seems to be all they’ve found so far.

Like I said in my thread, what has been found all depends on where you look and who you listen too.  I'm sure skidmarks here hasn't stepped out the DU/MSM bubble, or read much past too many headlines. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Like I said in my thread, what has been found all depends on where you look and who you listen too.  I'm sure skidmarks here hasn't stepped out the DU/MSM bubble, or read much past too many headlines.

Some of the ones I've been seeing talk about gain of function (which he knew about and replied to), weaponizing COVID, how he knew early on that it was possibly engineered ... stuff like that.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

I'm surprised the media hasn't tried to claim it's illegal for us to read the e-mails.  :panic:

Offline SVPete

4. It's in the link

Fauci was saying this in February or March. That is not a big deal, because that was the advise coming from all sorts of "experts" - WHO, the US Surgeon General, the CDC - until the beginning of April. At that time there was a total reversal, and that reversal is what people should be pounding the "experts" about.

The Earth-Shattering Kabooms I've heard of are:

* Fauci being warned that a lab leak was a plausible possibility;

* Fauci being chummy-collegial with the head(s) of the Wuhan Virology Institute;

* Fauci having himself worried about the possibility of a lab leak;

* Fauci having been thanked by the head of EcoHealth Alliance for Fauci's public denial of  the lab leak theory.

AFAIK, nothing criminal in any of it, but taken together, Fauci's public denials were privately and contemporaneously contradicted by what Fauci knew was possible, plus gross conflicts of interest.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Fauci was saying this in February or March. That is not a big deal, because that was the advise coming from all sorts of "experts" - WHO, the US Surgeon General, the CDC - until the beginning of April. At that time there was a total reversal, and that reversal is what people should be pounding the "experts" about.

The Earth-Shattering Kabooms I've heard of are:

* Fauci being warned that a lab leak was a plausible possibility;

* Fauci being chummy-collegial with the head(s) of the Wuhan Virology Institute;

* Fauci having himself worried about the possibility of a lab leak;

* Fauci having been thanked by the head of EcoHealth Alliance for Fauci's public denial of  the lab leak theory.

AFAIK, nothing criminal in any of it, but taken together, Fauci's public denials were privately and contemporaneously contradicted by what Fauci knew was possible, plus gross conflicts of interest.

I have seen a couple where they were talking about weaponizing COVID, but haven't had time to read them.  If the caption on the picture I read was true, then he needs to be locked up.  Again, I don't know if the caption was correct.

Another one of them was Fauci telling someone that the masks you buy in the stores were of no use due to the size of the virus particles vs the size of the mesh in the masks.  He made some offhand comment about it might protect you from some "gross" droplets from a cough or a sneeze, but nothing more than that.

Of course, this was something a lot of us knew for a very long time.  The N95's are some better, but still not extremely effective.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.

I have seen a couple where they were talking about weaponizing COVID, but haven't had time to read them.  If the caption on the picture I read was true, then he needs to be locked up.  Again, I don't know if the caption was correct.

Another one of them was Fauci telling someone that the masks you buy in the stores were of no use due to the size of the virus particles vs the size of the mesh in the masks.  He made some offhand comment about it might protect you from some "gross" droplets from a cough or a sneeze, but nothing more than that.

Of course, this was something a lot of us knew for a very long time.  The N95's are some better, but still not extremely effective.

KC

I've told people over and over and over again... even those N95s are fairly useless without fit testing

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I've told people over and over and over again... even those N95s are fairly useless without fit testing

Yes sir!  I’m fit tested for 2 different brands on full face and half face respirators. I’ve been doing the same preaching but it went nowhere.

KC

*Stolen