Author Topic: Too stupid to figure out government vetted and issued ID?  (Read 529 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Too stupid to figure out government vetted and issued ID?
« on: June 02, 2021, 03:18:19 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215487094

tulipsandroses

In Texas, you can use Gun License as Voter ID but you can't use your college ID

I just heard that on tv. Good grief. Have gun can vote. - Anyone that does not see that these so called voter ID laws are nothing but voter suppression is fooling themselves

I'm sure they mean CCW permit... which means it's a government issued ID card vs a school issued whatever they give you...

On a side note... Illinois should adopt voter ID and then accept FOID  as ID ... DUMMIES would clamor to get those FOIDs issued then...

But I think FOID may be in trouble.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Too stupid to figure out government vetted and issued ID?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 05:36:35 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215487094

I'm sure they mean CCW permit... which means it's a government issued ID card vs a school issued whatever they give you...

On a side note... Illinois should adopt voter ID and then accept FOID  as ID ... DUMMIES would clamor to get those FOIDs issued then...

But I think FOID may be in trouble.

What is FOID?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 06:09:56 AM »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 07:51:46 AM »
Firearms Owner ID

I need to read the new TX law.  I may not need to renew my CCW anymore.  That would be nice.

And to the DUmmies post; your ignorance of carry laws is hanging out.  Background check, fingerprinted, the whole 9 yards.  Do they do that with kids registering for college?  No?  What would prevent said college kid from voting where they go to school then going home and voting again?  Nothing?  I didn't think so.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 10:19:33 AM »
I would support using a college ID, IF the student's identity, citizenship status, and criminal background were all checked in order to get the college picture ID.  :-)  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 10:43:12 AM »

I need to read the new TX law.  I may not need to renew my CCW anymore.  That would be nice.

And to the DUmmies post; your ignorance of carry laws is hanging out.  Background check, fingerprinted, the whole 9 yards.  Do they do that with kids registering for college?  No?  What would prevent said college kid from voting where they go to school then going home and voting again?  Nothing?  I didn't think so.

KC

Exactly!