Author Topic: Which One of You is Stirring up the DUmmies' Paranoia?  (Read 626 times)

Offline BamaMoose

Which One of You is Stirring up the DUmmies' Paranoia?
« on: May 31, 2021, 09:31:18 PM »
AZLD4Candidate (560 posts)

My campaign has a cyber stalker. . .I'm sure his name on Facebook is a fake name.

He informed me not to associate with DU on my website anonymously, and he attacked me on the Arizona LD4 Democrats Facebook page before his post was deleted and he was banned.

In his attack, he questioned my judgement and called this website a place for "leftist losers."

On my website he mention people here who lost their jobs due to being on this site, and two posters by their screen names.

First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215483143

Sounds like someone is trying to teach this newb the truth about the DUmp.  And, as far as the DUmp is concerned, I don't think normal people are ever going to proceed beyond the "laugh at you" stage.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Which One of You is Stirring up the DUmmies' Paranoia?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 10:04:09 PM »
It seems to me an obscure primitive is trying to drum up some sympathy, possibly for fund-raising purposes.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 11:01:26 PM »
Oh Yes.  I know of some real sly "charity ruse" that the vapid DUmmy woketards give cash thereunto! Not saying I know the mole, just saying it happens and I welcome all leftist suckers.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 12:40:56 AM »
Not me... this time. Lol

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 05:29:04 AM »
Not me... this time. Lol

It's just a phantom, a fantasy.

The primitives in the past have found whining about persecution lucrative for fund-raising.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 10:28:56 AM »
AZLD4Candidate (560 posts)

My campaign has a cyber stalker. . .I'm sure his name on Facebook is a fake name.

He informed me not to associate with DU on my website anonymously, and he attacked me on the Arizona LD4 Democrats Facebook page before his post was deleted and he was banned.

In his attack, he questioned my judgement and called this website a place for "leftist losers."

On my website he mention people here who lost their jobs due to being on this site, and two posters by their screen names.

First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

A couple of retorts claiming their financial well being means they aren't losers, including from Mr. Candidate himself.  By that logic, multi-millionaire OrangeManBad is not a loser either then, right?

Interesting conversation there with the similarly named AZ8theist.  Kind of like a ventriloquist act.....
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 11:18:36 AM »

Haven't there been three DUmmies past or present who lost there jobs due to on-the-job actions they shared on DU? Doug Bulna, Walldude, and CalPeggy? :-)  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2021, 11:32:02 AM »
Haven't there been three DUmmies past or present who lost there jobs due to on-the-job actions they shared on DU? Doug Bulna, Walldude, and CalPeggy? :-)  :tongue:

You're thinking of the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive of earwig fame, not California Peggy, who went to college with Eleanor Roosevelt.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2021, 11:45:17 AM »
You're thinking of the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive of earwig fame, not California Peggy, who went to college with Eleanor Roosevelt.

:rotf:  :rotf: I guess you outed me as not being AZLD4Candidate's "cyber stalker"! :rotf:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.