Author Topic: America's a sick nation. Guns have stolen our soul.  (Read 437 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
America's a sick nation. Guns have stolen our soul.
« on: May 31, 2021, 01:07:45 PM »
Star Member Cattledog (5,091 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215468217

America's a sick nation.
Guns have stolen our soul.

Amishman (3,547 posts)

2. They're a problem, but even more so a symptom of a much greater problem

We are filled with hopeless, ignorant, hate filled, unstable people. Guns let them do a lot more damage.

Our crumbling healthcare and education systems, divided and broken culture, and lack of opportunity have us socially broken and diseased in a way that is far greater than the stupefying overabundance of dangerous hunks of metal.

Star Member SoCalDavidS (3,566 posts)

3. We're A Pathetic Country, And I Wish I Were Able To Go Elsewhere

I'm frankly embarrassed on a minute by minute basis living here.

Were my parents not both still alive, I'd seriously consider moving elsewhere. Denmark is high on my list.

America is what it is. I don't see it ever changing, at least not in my lifetime, that's for certain.

Star Member spanone (126,459 posts)

17. ...and republicons are stealing our votes.

:bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: America's a sick nation. Guns have stolen our soul.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 04:02:37 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215468217

America's a sick nation.
You're free to leave this sick nation any time.

Delta is ready when you are DUmmy.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 06:18:53 PM »
Evidently Star Moron Cattledog has discovered that "too many" who commit murder using guns are of the "wrong skin color".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 08:01:58 PM »
Feel free to enforce gun control without guns.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 11:53:46 PM »

America's a sick nation.
Guns Democrats have stolen our soul country.

Fixed for accuracy.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 08:24:36 AM »
Amishman (3,547 posts)

We are filled with hopeless, ignorant, hate filled, unstable people.  who your proggie heroes and leaders depend on to do their dirty work, feeding them propaganda to keep them in those mental states, and who you moonbats either are categorized as, or generate and spread more of the same propaganda Guns let them do a lot more damage.

Our crumbling healthcare and education systems, divided and broken culture, and lack of opportunity have us socially broken and diseased in a way that is far greater than the stupefying overabundance of dangerous hunks of metal. and again, who is has been destroying those systems (tort laws, malpractice threats, over regulation, Medicare/medicaid messing up pay structures, Obamacare attempting to take over and or destroy on the healthcare side, teaching to the test to keep jobs, paychecks and funding, which started with NCLB, but has grown exponentially as proggies learned to use it, teachers unions, shoving data into the young skulls full of mush and not teaching how to process information, social engineering programs and propaganda to maintain the divides Amishman is lamenting [how is an Amish man on the internet?]) 

The proggies own all those issues, and the moonbats fall for it day in and day out.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 09:13:09 AM »
Amishman (3,547 posts)

We are filled with hopeless, ignorant, hate filled, unstable people.

Yes, DU's population is "hopeless, ignorant, hate filled, unstable people." :rimshot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.