Author Topic: Expel MTG?  (Read 942 times)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Expel MTG?
« on: May 29, 2021, 08:34:49 AM »
Pelosi is moving forward for a vote to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene from Congress.  She will need some Republicans to join in as the Constitution requires a 2/3 vote to expel.  Minority leader, Kevin McCarthy, and other cowards have condemned her statements linking the congressional "jihad squad" to terrorism, mask mandates and covid passports to Nazi Germany and damn few have co-sponsored her bill to fire Fauci. 

I hope they have an actual roll call vote.  I'm taking names of all the GOP members who vote with Pelosi.  We need more fighters like MTG.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Expel MTG?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 11:46:51 AM »
Pelosi is moving forward for a vote to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene from Congress.  She will need some Republicans to join in as the Constitution requires a 2/3 vote to expel.  Minority leader, Kevin McCarthy, and other cowards have condemned her statements linking the congressional "jihad squad" to terrorism, mask mandates and covid passports to Nazi Germany and damn few have co-sponsored her bill to fire Fauci. 

I hope they have an actual roll call vote.  I'm taking names of all the GOP members who vote with Pelosi.  We need more fighters like MTG.

If a percentage of the American people can put up with Grandpa Gropey's dumbass gaffes, really questionable comments, and plain, flat idiotic statements, they damn sure can put up with an occasional miscue by MTG.

Notice I didn't even bring up AOC, who is a monumental dumbass, clueless Marxist, and former bartender - not that I have a problem with bartenders.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 06:22:59 PM »
They sure like to silence a dissenting voice
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 07:30:00 PM »
They sure like to silence a dissenting voice

Well, it's SOP when you're the fascists in charge.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2021, 09:44:33 AM »
The Biden-agenda is stalling. 

Meanwhile, supporters of the Biden-agenda are inadvertently anointing MTG with undreamed-of power & influence. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2021, 10:21:04 AM »
The Biden-agenda is stalling. 

Meanwhile, supporters of the Biden-agenda are inadvertently anointing MTG with undreamed-of power & influence.

Granted the lady has made some really dumb comments on social media before she even ran for Congress.  However she does speak the truth, as butt-hurt as it makes liberals feel and thankfully she espouses conservative values.

Without President Trump to beat up on, libs just seize on any fake boogeyman as a placeholder.  When jag-offs such as liberal media and that noted scholar AOC keep claiming that January 6th was worse than 9/11, it is obvious they are just following a narrative that supports their mindset.  Meanwhile, they fawn over Adam Kinzinger, Willard "Mitt' Romney, John McCain, and Liz Cheney who they'd throw under the bus in a second if they don't agree with their mindset.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2021, 02:25:00 PM »
Granted the lady has made some really dumb comments on social media before she even ran for Congress.  However she does speak the truth, as butt-hurt as it makes liberals feel and thankfully she espouses conservative values.

Without President Trump to beat up on, libs just seize on any fake boogeyman as a placeholder.  When jag-offs such as liberal media and that noted scholar AOC keep claiming that January 6th was worse than 9/11, it is obvious they are just following a narrative that supports their mindset.  Meanwhile, they fawn over Adam Kinzinger, Willard "Mitt' Romney, John McCain, and Liz Cheney who they'd throw under the bus in a second if they don't agree with their mindset.

For those who spend a lot of time on social media, there is bound to be a dumbass comment or two. In MTG's case, she caught a lot of flak for signing on to the QAnon thing.

Any and all of that pales in comparison to the creepy, idiotic, and just plain lies that Grandpa Gropey is famous for. And that asshat is sitting in the Oval Office.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2021, 08:17:50 PM »
If President Trump doesn't run in '24, I like her, not my first choice, but she would be a real contender. 
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2021, 10:13:35 AM »
Wait, the Dems are trying to overturn the will of the people and a duly certified election?  Quick write up the sedition charges!  Fight the insurrection!
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2021, 05:23:17 PM »
Wait, the Dems are trying to overturn the will of the people and a duly certified election?  Quick write up the sedition charges!  Fight the insurrection!

If she were to get expelled and the people in her district who voted her into office in the first place were pissed off that the democrats overturned their will for her to represent them, could they vote her back into office?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020