Author Topic: Have Republicans ****ed us beyond repair?  (Read 437 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Have Republicans ****ed us beyond repair?
« on: May 28, 2021, 03:56:27 PM »
Star Member Cyrano (12,908 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215474315

Last edited Fri May 28, 2021, 04:22 PM - Edit history (1)

Each of us must make our own decisions on that.

But to me, I believe it will take decades to fix, or at least patch up some of the damage they've done. And that's assuming that they don't rule indefinitely, destroy every "THEM" on the planet with some "final solution," and/or destroy our environment to where Earth is no longer inhabitable by our species.

Anyone who doesn't see the danger the Republican Party presents to humanity is either extremely ignorant, can't grasp reality, or hasn't been paying attention.

It's not just Reagan. It's the entire Republican Party that is threatening whatever it is we used to call normal. They are threatening civilization itself.

Hell, I could go on for an hour with this rant, but I'll stop here. America and this entire world is in danger because of a minority of people who have gone totally mad. So it really comes down to a few choices. (1.) We let them destroy humanity. (2.) We stop them any way we can. (3.) We just keep going along hoping for the best and wait to see how things turn out.

:mental:

Star Member cilla4progress (16,358 posts)

1. I'll choose Door 2 for a bajillion, Alex --

who's with me???????!!!

Star Member Wounded Bear (44,526 posts)

2. Good question...

It took FDR/HST 5 terms (1932-52) to get done what they did to correct 70 years of Repub domination of US politics (1860-1930).

That can't happen any more, I guess we'll see how much Biden/Harris can get done. Hopefully they get at minimum 3 full terms, with Congressional support (that means losing in 2022 is not an option) to continue the good work they are setting in motion now.

8. Voting may not be enough

The election laws in a majority of states have been "adjusted" to make sure that no Democrat can win.

And in blue states, Republicans control many districts which can make a difference in any national election.

They aren't playing by any rules, but we are. Someone really needs to explain to me exactly how stupid we are to fight a portion of humanity dedicated to fascism with our policies, and our promises for better lives for everyone.

Time we woke the **** up. People don't vote on "issues." They vote with their emotions. Republicans know how to push voter's buttons. We don't.

Star Member FoxNewsSucks (3,855 posts)

6. Yes. They have,

and they had help.

Star Member doc03 (27,729 posts)

11. I think democracy hinges on the 2022 election

if Republicans get control of the House it is over. They will start impeachment hearings immediately. They will make something up.

:whatever:

14. As sure as bears shit it the woods, the Republicans

will change the very nature of reality if they can to steal the upcoming election.

And, in the meantime, we are doing ... ???

As much as I wish I didn't have to be crude, we must do everything possible to stop these mother****ers from stealing America.

:thatsright:

Star Member global1 (22,531 posts)

15. Why Are We So Helpless Against The Repugs?.....

Why does it look like the minority party is still in charge? Why are we letting the Repugs push us around?

This helplessness will turn into hopelessness - if we don't act fast an put the Repug Party in their place.

26. Republicans have been ****ing us for decades

Exactly what is it you expect the Dems to do?

I've been waiting for years for the Democratic Party to take off the gloves and crush the fascist pricks we're up against. And I'm still waiting.

Suggestions???

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Have Republicans ****ed us beyond repair?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 04:00:42 PM »
I wish the Rs really were as effective as DUpipo imagine them to be.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 04:06:27 PM »
Let's goooooooo!
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 04:11:03 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215474315

Last edited Fri May 28, 2021, 04:22 PM - Edit history (1)

Each of us must make our own decisions on that.

But to me, I believe it will take decades to fix, or at least patch up some of the damage they've done. And that's assuming that they don't rule indefinitely, destroy every "THEM" on the planet with some "final solution," and/or destroy our environment to where Earth is no longer inhabitable by our species.

Anyone who doesn't see the danger the Republican Party presents to humanity is either extremely ignorant, can't grasp reality, or hasn't been paying attention.

It's not just Reagan. It's the entire Republican Party that is threatening whatever it is we used to call normal. They are threatening civilization itself.

Hell, I could go on for an hour with this rant, but I'll stop here. America and this entire world is in danger because of a minority of people who have gone totally mad. So it really comes down to a few choices. (1.) We let them destroy humanity. (2.) We stop them any way we can. (3.) We just keep going along hoping for the best and wait to see how things turn out.

I red texted the vague references to nothing in this rant.  This is typical of the DUmmies.  They get so spun up talking about the grave threat the Republican party represents to the world but can never give specifics as to what the threats are. 

Give me something to chew on at least.  something like the Republicans are secretly making nukes and will use them to destroy their enemies ...,  no wait, that's the iranians.

Or how about the Republicans are creating a very deadly virus in a secret lab that is highly contagious and are going to use the cover story that the virus came from weird animal stew that people eat... oops, no, that's the chinese, not the Republicans who did that one.

just give us something concrete that shows what the Republicans are doing and what the harm to our civilianization will be.  Who knows, if you have an actual and legitimate threat, you might win us over to your side....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Online ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 04:18:53 PM »
I wish the Rs really were as effective as DUpipo imagine them to be.
If the rest of the republican party were as committed as Trump, they would wipe democrats off the electoral map.

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 08:55:26 AM »
If the rest of the republican party were as committed as Trump, they would wipe democrats off the electoral map.

Too many RINOs and career politicians.  People who know they can run as "don't let the Democrats get more seats" and then sit and do nothing during session.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 09:21:26 AM »
DU-grade Dems are self-F#$%ed-up.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.