Author Topic: If trump and his offsprings agreed to stay out of public office  (Read 633 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member boston bean (33,908 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215468472

If trump and his offsprings agreed to stay out of public office and
They were made to pay back the taxes they frauded us all out of......

Would you be supportive of a plea like that which allowed them to avoid prison time?

:yawn:

Star Member marble falls (39,882 posts)

1. No. They lie a lot.

TraceNC (134 posts)

2. Only if they deliver full and complete admissions

of their crimes, in court, televised.

Star Member LakeArenal (17,550 posts)

3. Nah.... LOCK THEM UP!!!!!

Star Member NightWatcher (38,536 posts)

5. Nah, maybe a few years ago, but now it's about to get good.

Star Member Botany (59,668 posts)

9. No! They sold out America to the Russians, got 700,000 killed by C-19, and tried to have a coup.

And if the republicans want to hitch their wagons to him that is great.

Star Member ananda (24,339 posts)

11. They couldn't afford the back taxes.

I'm not sure their Russian debtors/backers would pay that much.

unblock (48,893 posts)

13. This would deter no one. It's as bad as ford's pardon of Nixon.

It would all it guarantee a Donnie equivalent, just with a different last name.

One way or another, the crooks need reminding that crime doesn't pay. So far, it pays quite well.

Star Member moonscape (3,408 posts)

18. Yes, if their citizenship was revoked. n/t

LiberatedUSA (87 posts)

20. I want to see them all in prison. I want to see the look on their faces.

Star Member liberal_mama (458 posts)

25. I'd like to see Trump punished, but what I want most is for him & his family to never hold a

political position again. And it would be great if one fine day in the near future, I could go into Manhattan and watch them remove the Trump name from Trump Tower and the other buildings.

Star Member madinmaryland (63,207 posts)

26. No. I want to see him frog marched out of Merde-a-Lago. LOCK THE MOFO UP!

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: If trump and his offsprings agreed to stay out of public office
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 09:21:06 AM »
 :yawn: Name the crime. :yawn: By US Code number. :yawn: Cite the evidence. :yawn:

Was that the Trust-Fund Drunkard's Drunken Mother?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 09:59:37 AM »
Star Member Botany (59,668 posts)

9. No! They sold out America to the Russians, got 700,000 killed by C-19

588,421 as of this posting based on the CDC stats.   https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_totaldeaths
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 10:12:42 AM »
:yawn: Name the crime. :yawn: By US Code number. :yawn: Cite the evidence. :yawn:

I believe she posts as "Raven".  Haven't seen her in some time.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 10:21:32 AM »
I believe she posts as "Raven".  Haven't seen her in some time.

I sit corrected. Same lucidity-surrogate, different DUmmie.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 11:11:54 AM »

I got into an argument on facebook with a liberal cousin who said Trump should be locked up for his crimes. So, I asked what law he broke. The answer was, if I couldn't see it, he couldn't help me. So, I asked him what the crime was, what statute by number or law was broken, and what his proof was.

No answer.

Liberals don't want facts or logic. They operate off of emotion, period.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 11:24:51 AM »
I got into an argument on facebook with a liberal cousin who said Trump should be locked up for his crimes. So, I asked what law he broke. The answer was, if I couldn't see it, he couldn't help me. So, I asked him what the crime was, what statute by number or law was broken, and what his proof was.

No answer.

Liberals don't want facts or logic. They operate off of emotion, period.
It's easy to follow the left's logic. It looks like this:

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 11:57:20 AM »

Your honor, ladies and gentlemen and non-binary members of the jury, I stand before you today to urge the jury to find this orange man sitting at that table guilty of all crimes that he has committed in the past, is committing today and will commit in the future.  We can not allow him to be free to walk around this country causing non stop harm to our way of life by doing the bad things that he does. 

With what I have just presented before you, the only verdict you can come back with is guilty on all charges that I have not specified and that he be remanded to federal custody for the rest of his orange life.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 01:17:23 PM »
Your honor, ladies and gentlemen and non-binary members of the jury, I stand before you today to urge the jury to find this orange man sitting at that table guilty of all crimes that he has committed in the past, is committing today and will commit in the future.  We can not allow him to be free to walk around this country causing non stop harm to our way of life by doing the bad things that he does. 

With what I have just presented before you, the only verdict you can come back with is guilty on all charges that I have not specified and that he be remanded to federal custody for the rest of his orange life.

:cheersmate: :hi5:

Exactly correct. No evidence needed.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 01:19:09 PM »

Not to mention a fair trial, conviction and sentencing.