Author Topic: Bouncy where calls other bouncies BS  (Read 676 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Bouncy where calls other bouncies BS
« on: May 27, 2021, 01:23:07 AM »
Then goes on to weave a tale. Pretty tall one... Pecos Bill might ask for tips about riding tornados.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215469532

Main»General Discussion (Forum)» I generally don't like th...

1 hr ago

GulfCoast66

I generally don't like the 'I had something happened today' posts because so many are just BS.

But today I did. I hope I have enough cred here to be believed.

Last night I cooked a very French meal so tonight wanted to cook something totally different and went to the Lotte Market in Orlando. Highway 50 and John Young Parkway if you live nearby. It’s a great Asian supermarket it you have one near you need to go.

I was in line to pay and a gentleman behind me started talking about how bad a state we are in. They can’t get construction supplies where he works. Then moved on explaining the largest threats to the world; Muslims, China and Russia. I just stared into his eyes. Then he added democrats! At that point I moved 3 feet towards him, stared in his eyes, and told him I am a Democrat. He was obviously nonplussed. Realize I’m a decent sized white guy wearing fishing themed clothes. Floridians will know what I mean. Long shorts, a Columbia Shirt and a cap. Admittedly, I looked like a republican, which I always do. Dude started stammering about how he is a registered democrat but voted for trump. Told him I would not vote for that SOB if the last man on earth. Then he told me trump would be back. I told him trump will be in prison.

Then I struck. I told him you need to study more. Every thing Congress has done to help the working man has been done by democrats.

And I’ve yet to mention he was an immigrant. Because we were wearing masks can’t say if he was Asian or Hispanic. But had a thick accent.

I guess he felt threatened because he left our line. The shortest line in the store because I only had around 8 items. Guess he felt uncomfortable.

Where I’m going here is it’s important to challenge these folks personally. I don’t doubt he gets all his info online. And has never had a good sized white guy he naturally assumed was on his side challenge his Bullshit.

There was more said but this OP is already too long

Lol There was more... but his imagination cooked out

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Bouncy where calls other bouncies BS
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 05:09:29 AM »
 :lmao:

That is hilarious!  Very poorly written, but hilarious.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 08:04:30 AM »
Then I struck. I told him you need to study more. Every thing Congress has done to help the working man has been done by democrats.

Name one thing Congress has done to help "the working man" (classist and sexist in one fell swoop, by the way), then tell me the ones done by Democrats. 

And I’ve yet to mention he was an immigrant. Because we were wearing masks can’t say if he was Asian or Hispanic. But had a thick accent

Your racist is showing.   ::)
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 08:11:36 AM »
Here's where you can tell it's an obvious lie;

1 hr ago

GulfCoast66

I generally don't like the 'I had something happened today' posts because so many are just BS.

But today I did. I hope I have enough cred here to be believed.

Last night I cooked a very French meal so tonight wanted to cook something totally different and went to the Lotte Market in Orlando. Highway 50 and John Young Parkway if you live nearby. It’s a great Asian supermarket it you have one near you need to go.

I was in line to pay and a gentleman behind me started talking about how bad a state we are in. They can’t get construction supplies where he works. Then moved on explaining the largest threats to the world; Muslims, China and Russia. I just stared into his eyes. Then he added democrats! At that point I moved 3 feet towards him, stared in his eyes, and told him I am a Democrat. He was obviously nonplussed. Realize I’m a decent sized white guy wearing fishing themed clothes. Floridians will know what I mean. Long shorts, a Columbia Shirt and a cap. Admittedly, I looked like a republican, which I always do. Dude started stammering about how he is a registered democrat but voted for trump. Told him I would not vote for that SOB if the last man on earth. Then he told me trump would be back. I told him trump will be in prison.

And I’ve yet to mention he was an immigrant. Because we were wearing masks can’t say if he was Asian or Hispanic. But had a thick accent.

I guess he felt threatened because he left our line. The shortest line in the store because I only had around 8 items. Guess he felt uncomfortable.

Where I’m going here is it’s important to challenge these folks personally. I don’t doubt he gets all his info online. And has never had a good sized white guy he naturally assumed was on his side challenge his Bullshit.

There was more said but this OP is already too long

Not possible.  Trumpanzees don't wear masks!  I read it on DU daily!  LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 08:31:35 AM »
Here's where you can tell it's an obvious lie;

Not possible.  Trumpanzees don't wear masks!  I read it on DU daily!  LOL

KC

:rotf:

Just ask that mask-hole Jan Michael bitching and whining yesterday. :lmao:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 08:37:01 AM »

Just ask that mask-hole Jan Michael bitching and whining yesterday. :lmao:

Yup!

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 09:18:25 AM »
Teller of a :bouncy: that didn't happen calls out :bouncy: s that didn't happen, :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 11:53:06 AM »
Here's what he made for his French meal. 

GulfCoast66 (11,029 posts)

12. Fresh caught Sea Trout Meuniere, pommels vapeur with parsley and steamed green beans.

:whatever:

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 12:48:28 PM »

1 hr ago

GulfCoast66

But today I did. I hope I have enough cred here to be believed.  sounds like the start of every letter I read in my younger days in the Penthouse Forum

Last night I cooked a very French meal not just French, but very French so tonight wanted to cook something totally different and went to the Lotte Market in Orlando. Highway 50 and John Young Parkway if you live nearby. It’s a great Asian supermarket it you have one near you need to go.

I was in line to pay and a gentleman behind me started talking talking to who?about how bad a state we are in. They can’t get construction supplies where he works. Then moved on explaining the largest threats to the world; Muslims, China and Russia wait.  for years all we heard was Russia, Russia, Russia from you mutts.  are you saying this guy was wrong in classifying them as a threat?. I just stared into his eyes. Then he added democrats! At that point I moved 3 feet towards him ah, what about the 6 foot social distancing rule?!?, stared in his eyes, and told him I am a Democrat. He was obviously nonplussed. Realize I’m a decent sized white guy wearing fishing themed clothes. Floridians will know what I mean. Long shorts, a Columbia Shirt and a cap. Admittedly, I looked like a republican, which I always do sounds like profiling to me. Dude started stammering about how he is a registered democrat but voted for trump. Told him I would not vote for that SOB if the last man on earth. Then he told me trump would be back. I told him trump will be in prison. on what charges?

Then I struck. I told him you need to study more. ah yes, the "let me educate you" routine the DUmmies think makes them look so much smarter and more informed than every one else Every thing Congress has done to help the working man has been done by democrats.

And I’ve yet to mention he was an immigrant. Because we were wearing masks can’t say if he was Asian or Hispanic. But had a thick accent. so anyone with an accent is instantly an immigrant to you?  Have you heard the accent of Creoles in Lousiana who have been living here for centuries?  How about a boston or new york accent.  Are they all immigrants too because they don't talk like you?

I guess he felt threatened because he left our line. The shortest line in the store because I only had around 8 items. Guess he felt uncomfortable. bully

Where I’m going here is it’s important to challenge these folks personally. sounds more like you prefer being a major asshole to people in line you don't know I don’t doubt he gets all his info online. And has never had a good sized white guy he naturally assumed was on his side challenge his Bullshit.

my commentary in red
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 01:13:42 PM »
Because we were wearing masks can’t say if he was Asian or Hispanic. But had a thick accent.

The DUmmie can't tell the difference between an Asian accent and Hispanic accent?

Obvious bouncy.

Zero bongs.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2021, 01:49:55 PM »
Because we were wearing masks can’t say if he was Asian or Hispanic. But had a thick accent.

The DUmmie can't tell the difference between an Asian accent and Hispanic accent?

Obvious bouncy.

1. The DUmmie can't discern an Asian from an Hispanic accent? Concur, zero bongs and multiple ::) s!

2. The DUmmie couldn't look at the bridge of the guy's nose and at least have a good idea? More ::) s!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.