Author Topic: States that do not require background checks could be looking into the abyss..  (Read 481 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215467529

A thread full of people who have obviously never purchased a firearm or even know what the hell they're talking about.

Peacetrain (21,093 posts)

States that do not require background checks could be looking into the abyss..

At some point I would think law suits would start to proliferate against states that do not do background checks when selling guns.. People on the right start chitter chattering about how places that have strict gun controls can have so many violent actions with guns, without ever mentioning where people go to buy guns..

Most gun violence is from within from our own population, but just to add insult to injury, foreign terrorist's do not bring in their own guns, because they are so easy to buy here.

At some point, people who have suffered losses and injuries due to un-traced guns from states who are too busy to even do a background check .. are going to sue the shorts off of state governments or gun shops..

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215467529

A thread full of people who have obviously never purchased a firearm or even know what the hell they're talking about.

KC

The truly sad part of all of this is, these people vote...
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline 67 Rover

The truly sad part of all of this is, these people vote...

Multiple times in multiple states.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline thundley4

pecosbob (5,787 posts)

3. Laws have been passed to protect them from just such liability

Laws that prevent firearms from being traced, laws that prevent statistics of gun violence from being compiled...much like the way Big-Ag has laws passed to make reporting on their pollution or animal cruelty illegal.

WTF?

NickB79 (15,669 posts)

14. Every state requires a gun dealer to conduct a background check at time of sale

It's part of the federal 1994 Brady Act.

:lol: Thread killer.  :lol:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member SoCalDavidS (3,472 posts)

11. Those On The Right Don't Even Care About Human Life

The last 15 months have demonstrated that. They're willing to DIE for their beliefs and cult member status.

These people don't care about money. They would rather spend whatever little money they have, to purchase more and more weapons of war. They value that much more than a few bucks.

Sorry, I'll go now. I get this way every time there's one of these incidents, and it's not healthy. I honestly feel like if those prominent people who are fighting, like David Hogg, can't make any headway, there's little I can do.

:yawn:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DLR Pyro

Star Member SoCalDavidS (3,472 posts)

11. Those On The Right Don't Even Care About Human Life

planned parenthood and thousands of abortion clinics say hi.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020