Author Topic: I had a horrible experience today.  (Read 581 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
I had a horrible experience today.
« on: May 25, 2021, 08:47:57 AM »
crimsonandclover (49 posts)

I had a horrible experience today.

I met one of the most unpleasant people I have ever in my 67 years had to deal with. I work for a home care agency. Nice retirement job I can pick the clients and the hours I want to work. I picked up a women to take her to the doctor and all she did was bitch and treat me like her personal servant. I live in Alabama and it is hot right now. My cars AC needs freon so I gave a heads up to the agency it wasn't working. I thought it was not a problem since it was 8:00 AM.

While in the waiting room she asked me to pick her teeth. PICK HER TEETH!! I politely declined. She lives within walking distance of a Publix which has a pharmacy but she had her prescriptions called in to a grocery store 8 miles away. She refused to wear her seat belt, she bitched at me about my driving (going too slow, etc.) and she got frustrated and started yelling "Shit!" at the self check out in Kroger. She repeatedly complained about the heat and I told she wasn't the only one suffering. I informed her Publix would deliver her groceries and prescriptions and Handy Ride would pick her up for Dr's appts. She lied and said she had to fill out application for Handy Ride (not true) and Publix didn't have what she wanted.

When I got off the Shift from Hell I informed my agency I never wanted to be sent back there again. She was the epitome of a Trump voter. Entitled, whiny, bitchy and just a general "nothing is my fault" persona.

I dropped her off, put up her groceries and fought off the urge to just slap her. Everything she could do to help herself she didn't want to do. She likes suffering.

End of Rant!

:whatever:

44. I forgot she wanted me to take a dirty tissue from her and throw it away with my bare hands.

I dragged the garbage can over to her. I think she watched Gone with the Wind too many times.

:yawn:

Star Member CaliforniaPeggy (137,219 posts)

3. Wow, what a witch!

I'm glad you won't have to deal with her again.

Entitled rude people. So awful!

Star Member niyad (77,913 posts)

17. Dear CP, please do not insult practicing witches like that! She is, as the saying goes, "a real piec

of work." May she receive everything she deserves

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

10. I work with Alzheimers clients a lot. She doesn't have it.

She is diabetic and overweight. I think she may have chronic pain. But it is self inflicted because she won't self check her blood sugar and her joints (knees) won't support her weight anymore. I have no sympathy.

18. I complained to the agency. They took notes. If she keeps being abusive they won't service her.

She had to take care of an elderly mother and never married. I think that is where the bitterness comes from.

I took care of my mother with Alzhiemers. It was living hell but she never spread toxic energy. I dealt with lots of health care workers in the course of the care of my mother and respected the dedication and work they had put into their studies to care for others.

Star Member Skittles (135,234 posts)

15. curious if she needs a mental health evaluation

is this a very elderly person?

does she have relatives who know if she has always been like that? ugh

19. No, she is 72. No relatives in town.

I suspect she is hooked on pain meds. She has a pain management doctor. Believe or not medical pot will soon be available in Alabama. She sure could use some.

wyn borkins (30 posts)

21. Pie Is Good

Quite some time ago we shared a few slices of pie and a bottle of milk at an old-fashioned diner. The pie was very good, the milk was ice cold, and the conversation was both warm and friendly. Now that's what I remember...thank you kind crimsonandclover.

:???:

24. I am so pleased you had such a wonderful time.

I don't like milk. We had cows. Milk smells udderly awful when it is fresh. Barn cats liked it, however.

:thatsright:

Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (5,782 posts)

30. I wish disgusting people

With disgusting entitlement issues would just die off and become extinct.

::)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: I had a horrible experience today.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 08:51:42 AM »
Actually, the female, as described in the :bouncy: , sounds like a perfect fit on DU. And she probably voted for LIEden.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 09:30:59 AM »
I'm guessing the woman is suffering dementia but the DUmmy couldn't resist bringing President Trump into the mix...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 05:48:21 PM »
Everything she could do to help herself she didn't want to do.

That is a member of the core democrat base if there ever was one.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 06:05:37 PM »

Why do the democrats want their base voters to die off?

Online Delmar

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2021, 06:11:00 PM »
I dropped her off, put up her groceries and fought off the urge to just slap her.
Star Member niyad (77,913 posts)

17. Dear CP, please do not insult practicing witches like that! She is, as the saying goes, "a real piec

of work." May she receive everything she deserves

When I get to the point where I can't take care of myself, I'd rather drop dead than have to depend on these dirtbags for help.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2021, 06:15:54 PM »
That is a member of the core democrat base if
there ever was one.

🤣😂OMG, spot on old boy.  :thumbs: :cheers1: :cheers1:  :cheersmate:
The only thing missing is cops
jumping out of the bushes.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2021, 06:40:34 PM »
Sounds like a bouncy. :diebouncy:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2021, 10:22:35 PM »

Wow the irony of her posting this is off the scale.  All she does is bitch about how she deserves more and more of your taxpayer money, because she's too special to work.  A few years ago she outlined her work history and it consisted of her working a few weeks in a fast food restaurant as a teenager, deciding she didn't like it and immediately applying for SSDI.  She has never made any attempt to take care of herself.  She lived with her mother until her mother died, and is mad that her sisters didn't offer to take over the care and feeding of her lazy ass.  If disgusting people with entitlement issues were to die tomorrow, she'd be first in line.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2021, 10:31:57 PM »

Then who would be left to post on DU?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2021, 02:11:03 AM »