Author Topic: The ONLY proof you need  (Read 380 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The ONLY proof you need
« on: May 22, 2021, 08:26:19 AM »
Star Member sheshe2 (71,749 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215448304

The ONLY proof you need that Antifa had nothing to do with January 6th is the Republicans' refusal to form a commission to investigate it.

:whatever:

keithbvadu2 (20,762 posts)

3. OUCH!

Who was in the Jan 06 insurrection/riot smearing poop on the walls of Congress, attacking police, seeking Mike Pence for execution, and vandalizing the Capitol Bldg?

:thatsright:

Star Member KS Toronado (2,883 posts)

8. Well it looks like I'll be asking the reQublicans down at the VFW one simple question....

"Why don't our republicans in congress want to punish Antifa for Jan 6th?"

::)

22. Went down to the VFW last night.........

Question was answered with groans, mumbles, and dirty looks, they basically told me to STFU, we know they
were trump supporters.

You're lucky no one kicked your ass.

CharleyDog (455 posts)

17. the coup d'etat was planned by Republican "leaders" starting with the POTUS

They know the commission will follow the evidence right to their own front door.

malthaussen (14,230 posts)

20. Well, sort of.

The GOP line is going to be that the Commission is not adequately investigating the (fantastic) links to Antifa and BLM, etc. Of course, they also know that there are no such links, so they don't want an investigation anyway. They think they can cover their asses while pretending to want "full disclosure." Given the average thinking skills of their constituents, this should work just fine.

-- Mal

It's going to be a Dem hit squad.

that is all.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: The ONLY proof you need
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 08:53:23 AM »
Star Member sheshe2 (71,749 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215448304

The ONLY proof you need that Antifa had nothing to do with January 6th is the Republicans' refusal to form a commission to investigate it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that the scope of this commission excludes investigating the roles the Antifoids and similar radical left-wing groups had. IOW, sheesh's conclusion is proven wrong by the scope of what the commission is allowed to investigate. This is one of the Rs objections to Nancy's Kangaroo Kommission. Another is that it's redundant. There are existing investigations by committees in the House and Senate, in addition to criminal investigations and upcoming court trials. This Kangaroo Kommission would interfere with those existing processes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 09:27:57 AM »
And why shouldn't a possible ANTIFA connection be investigated, hmm? Have not left-wing radicals in the past openly bragged about how they were going to infiltrate right-wing movements to cause problems?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 10:41:41 AM »
:

I had the same thought
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 12:45:53 PM »

22. Went down to the VFW last night.........

Question was answered with groans, mumbles, and dirty looks, they basically told me to STFU, we know they
    were trump supporters.

Either didn't happen or the patrons decided not to feed the troll. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.