Author Topic: "The Incredible Beauty of the Geography of..the U.S.A."  (Read 281 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
"The Incredible Beauty of the Geography of..the U.S.A."
« on: May 20, 2021, 05:44:52 PM »
Star Member Stuart G (30,409 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215451203

Yes, it is time again to discuss, "The Incredible Beauty of the Geography of..the U.S.A."

...You got a taste for this kind of land or that kind of ocean..or a lake or a stream. Well, we got it right
here in the U.S.A. You like big cities?..Ok we got them too. You like caves? Yes we got a few. How about
mountains?... islands?....jungles?...(I guess you haven't been to the Everglades, I have) ..
...Well there is more...People?..Yes people from all over the world come here to live..Why?..guess again,
I ain't in charge of that..My grandparents came from Russia to live here. Something about .."A New
Way of Life."..I never asked them. (too young)
...Deserts?...Go to southern Arizona. National Parks? Quite a few all over.."Empty?"...I have never been to Alaska, they say it is empty up there. You name it we got it. Look around..There is some
incredible beauty right here in the U.S.A.

......................... So, what else is new?.....

:mental:

Star Member niyad (77,780 posts)

1. Right in my area, we have the Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, and the Paint Mines, to name but a

few of our natural wonders.

So, niyad is from Colorado Springs.

::)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: "The Incredible Beauty of the Geography of..the U.S.A."
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 05:51:01 PM »
And this is why I don't discuss matters about where I live.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."