Author Topic: Flat earthers are - um - wow  (Read 355 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Flat earthers are - um - wow
« on: May 07, 2021, 07:37:58 PM »
Quote from: flat earther
I just want to know how ****ing retarded you are

ey-Jfd-Hlw-ZSI6-Im-Nvb-W1lbn-Qi-LCJja-Gls-ZF9w-YXRo-Ijoi-MTIz-Nz-M3-ODY3-Nj-Q5-Mzk2-Nz-M2-MDow-Oj-Ai" border="0

Quote from: interlocutor
The same way fire can stay in a ball.

Quote from: flat earther
Spin the ball special retard 1000 mph special retard in one direction supersonic speed and then spit it in another direction 66,600 mph. But wait special retard there’s more the sun is pulling everything at 540,000 mph super psychotic retarded lunatic and then guess what it’s all going around the Milky Way at 2,2 million mph that super super super super super super super super super sonic speed and we got the same shit in the sky every night how ****ing retarded are you
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: Flat earthers are - um - wow
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 10:49:14 AM »
I always wonder if flat earthers get into their smaller groups, lock the doors, make sure everyone gives the code words and secret handshakes, then fall over laughing about how many people are falling for their god level trolling. 

Of course, I'm not sure which is worse, the idea of people putting this much work into making the world think they are stupid for entertainment value, or that people seriously fall for the flat earth garbage. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.